• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GIRLS ONLY Personal care tips

I can share u the pictures of my hair, so after applying this mask n it seriously looks amazing n am very happy with my hair babe, give a try n u will really like it. I have seen you n ur hair length is short so 1banana would be enough n properly fits ur hair dear.
Hmmmm

Yeah short hair ... May be next week i can make a try , as i will be free from.my project work:inlove:

@Vishnuu , so what? Girls can even transform a bar to a parlour :p

@maya21f , wow never heard about this before! I'm gonna absolutely try this! Thankyu cutie. ❣

@Billo , nice! But I didn't think mens razors, it's good for the skin dear! So it's preferable to avoid this kind of torture eh!!

@Administrator , well I can guess ur tip, isn't beer shampoo? :p

@Deepa Reddy , wow thankyu for the tips! It's like my grandma recipe ❣

@Stranger Boss, nice suggestion, if we had time, we will share some tips for you boys! ;)

@Melody , Thankyu to share ur daily routine here, dear! ❣ (Btw I hate ice rubbing make my brain freeze ehh!! )
@Dreamscape indeed it is my grandma's recipe...

Okay ppl now let's talk about hair coloring, most of ppl like different hair colors streeks, I love my hair color to be brown,and I do it with naturally at home. As am addicted to filter coffee i have ingredients available at home.

U guys are thinking y am talking about coffee lol, yes for for brown hair coloring the main ingredient is coffee.

Coffee hair color(brown coloring)

Ingredients required :

1. Hair conditioner (4-5 spoons as per ur hair length)
  2. Instant coffee powder (2 - 3spoons )
  3. Coffee decoction
  4. Filter coffee power (1/2 spoon, optional)
  5. Coco powder (1 spoon, optional)
Procedure :

• Take a bowl mix all the ingredients conditioner + instan coffee powder + coffee decoction + filter coffee powder + coco powder.
  • Mix decoction according to ur hair length how much quantity of mask is required.
  • Make a semi thick paste.
  • Apply the mask from roots to tips by taking hair into strands, apply it eventually as thick as possible.
  • Make a bun and leave it for 30 -40mins.
  • Wash the hair with warm water (no shampoo) u can use conditioner if required.
  • Next day wash ur hair with shampoo and condition ur hair.

Tada now u see the color of the hair turn into brown n super cool coffee smell hair (if ur coffee lover u will enjoy the smell).

Last edited:
Okay ppl now let's talk about hair coloring, most of ppl like different hair colors streeks, I love my hair color to be brown,and I do it with naturally at home. As am addicted to filter coffee i have ingredients available at home.

U guys are thinking y am talking about coffee lol, yes for for brown hair coloring the main ingredient is coffee.

Coffee hair color(brown coloring)

Ingredients required :

1. Hair conditioner (4-5 spoons as per ur hair length)
  2. Instant coffee powder (2 - 3spoons )
  3. Coffee decoction
  4. Filter coffee power (1/2 spoon, optional)
  5. Coco powder (1 spoon, optional)
Procedure :

• Take a bowl mix all the ingredients conditioner + instan coffee powder + coffee decoction + filter coffee powder + coco powder.
  • Mix decoction according to ur hair length how much quantity of mask is required.
  • Make a semi thick paste.
  • Apply the mask from roots to tips by taking hair into strands, apply it eventually as thick as possible.
  • Make a bun and leave it for 30 -40mins.
  • Wash the hair with warm water (no shampoo) u can use conditioner if required.
  • Next day wash ur hair with shampoo and condition ur hair.

Tada now u see the color of the hair turn into brown n super cool coffee smell hair (if ur coffee lover u will enjoy the smell).

@maya21f , again i never heard about this coffee hair colour ! I donno how did yu get that eh ! It's original ! But i want to know how long it's goes for this hair colour ? :happy1:

@maya21f , again i never heard about this coffee hair colour ! I donno how did yu get that eh ! It's original ! But i want to know how long it's goes for this hair colour ? :happy1:
Haha I do kinda experiment babe n if it's works then I suggest to others, n yeah if u wanna see the results I can share it babe.
It comes for 6-7 washes. So monthly once u can use it.

Oops ! I'll translate :)

So she took boiled rice nd mix with ur routine oil (when the boiled rice its cold). Then she made paste ! Before yu applying the paste, yu have to put oil on yur hair ! Wash out without any shampoo (if its too oily, yu can take little bit of shampoo) :D
Accha.. Thanks for translation:blessing:

I'm so sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing as a full-time parent carer for your daughter. It sounds like you've been providing incredible care and support for her, and it must be incredibly difficult to do that while also worrying about her future care. I'm glad you're taking steps to keep her safe during this pandemic. I'm sure other parent carers can relate to your experience and would be willing to offer support and advice. It's important to take care of yourself, and Sephora has some great self-care products that can help you relax and rejuvenate. Take care!

Last edited: