• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GIRLS ONLY Personal care tips

Dreamscape

Wellknown Ace
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Heeya beautiful ladys ! ;)

I was thinking, we didn't have some "privacy" to talk about our beauty tips.

It's time, to reveal our secrets & tips about make-up, skin care, nail care and hair care too ! :makeup:

So discuss all things beauty here!

Ps: Guys don't be too much curious eh !!
❀❀❀❀❀❀

Okay let me give you a beauty tip for a beautiful soft n sexy hair.
We are going to use only
one ingredients that everyone like to eat. U can even use it as a face mask as well.

It's banana
U need to have a ripped banana, not just soft or simply ripped it has to be dark black super over ripe banana
images (26).jpeg
Maybe u don't like the smell like me bcoz am not a banana lover uuuffff but u have to bear it for a gud soft n healthy hair.

The Process :

1. Take one super ripe banana make a puree by adding 3-4 spoons of water according to u hair length.
  2. wet ur hair with warm water so the scalp pores get open up and towel dry hair.
  3. Apply the banana puree as a mask by taking it as strands from tip to bottom of the hair. Cover the whole hair with the mask.
  4. Wait for 20mins to 30mins and wash ur hair with warm water. NO SHAMPOO NO CONDITIONER, just a water wash.

Repeat this 5days or 2days a week you gonna see the shinning, healthy sexy hair

#happyhair
#happyyou :heart1:

Last edited:
@maya21f I never heard banana pack on the hair, when someone says haircare I end up trying everything. I tried unimaginable things on my hair but never this. So let me.

I am gonna use it this weekend so dont play with my longggg hair babe. :fingercross:
I have tried it last week bae.its amazing works like super Conditioning n I took shampoo bath next day.
Give a try u will love it bae.

@maya21f I never heard banana pack on the hair, when someone says haircare I end up trying everything. I tried unimaginable things on my hair but never this. So let me.

I am gonna use it this weekend so dont play with my longggg hair babe. :fingercross:
So you tried those techniques shown in Bala movie as well :Cwl:

Tmrw I will come up with hair coloring which is natural hair color mask.

Natural Brown color
Natural ingredients which are easily available at home.
Get ready to color up ur hair for this weekend girls, let's flaunt with our beautiful hair n make all the boys feel jealous n cry to the shit haha :holiday::Cwl:

i got a tip for u, i bet u would never ever had tried it. and dont ask me have i ever tried that method lol, this is only for u.

Alovera + hibiscus flowers and leaves + curry leaves + coconut oil..
Cook all the ingredients together on a low flame till the essence in those items have come down to oil... Strain n let it cool down...

It works well for any kind of hair especially helps with hair fall n dandruff the two key problems..

I use it for my hair .. good luck

Also drink plenty of water whether body, hair or face it helps a lot to maintain it beautiful n healthy

First thing first i was into Facemasks , like literally i go to beauty stores just to buy masks :giggle: (kpop influenced me to do so..)
actually face masks are good , it made you have a radient, smooth and acne free skin..

however, they're kinda expensive. To cut down some expenses on beauty products, i used the following:

• Ice - rubbing an ice on face helps tighten the skin and close up the pores. Reduce dark circles and wrinkles.Thus, reduces chance having pimples
  • Aloevera- a soothing gel that's helpful with sunburns and moisturize your skin :p and yaaa! Really good ^.^
  • Used honey once a week , could heal skin cells faster, which is i find good hehe
  • Clean towel- upon wiping face you need to use clean towel to avoid dirt that causes acne.
As for the hair, i used coconut as it boost hair growth, protects against lice, dandruff ,split ends. Also make ur hair smooth :giggle:

As for the nail care. I just cut it on time :Cwl: , never tried coloring it :( my college life forbids me :(

@Vishnuu , so what? Girls can even transform a bar to a parlour :p

@maya21f , wow never heard about this before! I'm gonna absolutely try this! Thankyu cutie. ❣️

@Billo , nice! But I didn't think mens razors, it's good for the skin dear! So it's preferable to avoid this kind of torture eh!!

@Administrator , well I can guess ur tip, isn't beer shampoo? :p

@Deepa Reddy , wow thankyu for the tips! It's like my grandma recipe ❣️

@Stranger Boss, nice suggestion, if we had time, we will share some tips for you boys! ;)

@Melody , Thankyu to share ur daily routine here, dear! ❣️ (Btw I hate ice rubbing make my brain freeze ehh!! )

First thing first i was into Facemasks , like literally i go to beauty stores just to buy masks :giggle: (kpop influenced me to do so..)
actually face masks are good , it made you have a radient, smooth and acne free skin..

however, they're kinda expensive. To cut down some expenses on beauty products, i used the following:

• Ice - rubbing an ice on face helps tighten the skin and close up the pores. Reduce dark circles and wrinkles.Thus, reduces chance having pimples
  • Aloevera- a soothing gel that's helpful with sunburns and moisturize your skin :p and yaaa! Really good ^.^
  • Used honey once a week , could heal skin cells faster, which is i find good hehe
  • Clean towel- upon wiping face you need to use clean towel to avoid dirt that causes acne.
As for the hair, i used coconut as it boost hair growth, protects against lice, dandruff ,split ends. Also make ur hair smooth :giggle:

As for the nail care. I just cut it on time :Cwl: , never tried coloring it :( my college life forbids me :(
Okay let me give you a beauty tip for a beautiful soft n sexy hair.
We are going to use only
one ingredients that everyone like to eat. U can even use it as a face mask as well.

It's banana
U need to have a ripped banana, not just soft or simply ripped it has to be dark black super over ripe banana
View attachment 12765
Maybe u don't like the smell like me bcoz am not a banana lover uuuffff but u have to bear it for a gud soft n healthy hair.

The Process :

1. Take one super ripe banana make a puree by adding 3-4 spoons of water according to u hair length.
  2. wet ur hair with warm water so the scalp pores get open up and towel dry hair.
  3. Apply the banana puree as a mask by taking it as strands from tip to bottom of the hair. Cover the whole hair with the mask.
  4. Wait for 20mins to 30mins and wash ur hair with warm water. NO SHAMPOO NO CONDITIONER, just a water wash.

Repeat this 5days or 2days a week you gonna see the shinning, healthy sexy hair

#happyhair
#happyyou :heart1:
you did on your own!

Omg.
Just imagining the whole.picture of.mine using this mask .. I look too funny
:Cwl:

you did on your own!

Omg.
Just imagining the whole.picture of.mine using this mask .. I look too funny
:Cwl:
I can share u the pictures of my hair, so after applying this mask n it seriously looks amazing n am very happy with my hair babe, give a try n u will really like it. I have seen you n ur hair length is short so 1banana would be enough n properly fits ur hair dear.