• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Girls memory !!!

KIARA

Broken
IMG-20221011-WA0016.jpg

Same Pinch dear....... This is a common thing I hear from My Friends and even my Little Brother........ during the time of argument...... That You even forget to eat and sleep.... But for taunting and threatening during argument You always remember and recall what mistake or mischief we did even 6 years back..... :giggle:

Like in case of my Brother it comes --> "Okiieee You will not share the food.... let me go and tell mumma U stole and ate ice cream from refri... 5 months ago "

And in Case of Friends ----> "Ohh !!! so now you don't have time to listen to me...... do you remember when I listend to all your sad stories 3 years back...... !! "

The quality is dangerous beta.. I've felt it when I've seen my sis pull up things I had said when we were kids :Cwl: :Cwl:
Not at all dangerous...... I do the same thing.... Else Brothers will Not listen to Sisters naa...... :Cwl:

Same Pinch dear....... This is a common thing I hear from My Friends and even my Little Brother........ during the time of argument...... That You even forget to eat and sleep.... But for taunting and threatening during argument You always remember and recall what mistake or mischief we did even 6 years back..... :giggle:

Like in case of my Brother it comes --> "Okiieee You will not share the food.... let me go and tell mumma U stole and ate ice cream from refri... 5 months ago "

And in Case of Friends ----> "Ohh !!! so now you don't have time to listen to me...... do you remember when I listend to all your sad stories 3 years back...... !! "

Not at all dangerous...... I do the same thing.... Else Brothers will Not listen to Sisters naa...... :Cwl:
Sissy u do d same lol