• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ghosting sucks

I have had no one before but yet i didn't felt so alone.

Now i feel like i am the craziest loner there ever was.
If i am saying that i am doing good, i am fine, i am great i mean the exact opposite of it cause i have fed up explaining how fucked up my life is, how alone i feel, how much overthinking i do. As a matter of fact i am myself not aware of all these cause i am still processing it on my damn toasted head.

Relax buddy...it's just ur thought that nobody is there for you because the attention that you want from a particular person is not being given to you....

Open up your eye and see clearly you will find many people who are with you!!

I have been through similar situation once...all you need is to mingle with your friends and family....

If you don't have a friend, try to make one!!

Stay positive, be happy!!!

Relax buddy...it's just ur thought that nobody is there for you because the attention that you want from a particular person is not being given to you....

Open up your eye and see clearly you will find many people who are with you!!

I have been through similar situation once...all you need is to mingle with your friends and family....

If you don't have a friend, try to make one!!

Stay positive, be happy!!!
Thanks for these words.

I have had no one before but yet i didn't felt so alone.

Now i feel like i am the craziest loner there ever was.
If i am saying that i am doing good, i am fine, i am great i mean the exact opposite of it cause i have fed up explaining how fucked up my life is, how alone i feel, how much overthinking i do. As a matter of fact i am myself not aware of all these cause i am still processing it on my damn toasted head.
Be happy , be positive da❤️