• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Get ready INDIAN CHAT Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the wait is over. Thank you so much @Administrator

images - 2021-05-18T124312.045.jpeg

A SHORT update, it gonna take another 45-1 hr to get things finished. Experiencing a weird error while deploying the app. I thought i could have it done with old backup, but things getting lil weirder. Anyway i try my best to keep the old database.

A SHORT update, it gonna take another 45-1 hr to get things finished. Experiencing a weird error while deploying the app. I thought i could have it done with old backup, but things getting lil weirder. Anyway i try my best to keep the old database.
Ok

Has it been an hour already :yawn: People are banging the gate @Administrator ! May the gates to Shake -A-La -La land be opennnnnned !

I hope everything is going fine
Zeus, I want to make a request on behalf of some users, can you bring back Indore and some old rooms??
They were game rooms, haunted rooms (I do my black magic on people in there :tso:), and people used to visit those rooms and perform some secret activities there (you know what I mean ;)). So if you can restore the rooms once you are done with the update, it will bring back all the glory :D

Zeus, I want to make a request on behalf of some users, can you bring back Indore and some old rooms??
They were game rooms, haunted rooms (I do my black magic on people in there :tso:), and people used to visit those rooms and perform some secret activities there (you know what I mean ;)). So if you can restore the rooms once you are done with the update, it will bring back all the glory :D
Sometimes Abandoned rooms are always nice place

I thought they were secret rooms till now. Lot of things happenning there Lol :Cwl:

Status
Not open for further replies.