• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GAME TIME ( Build a Story) Respond for Fun

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
Rules and Regulation :

1)No text allowed other than story building.

2) First Copy the above text of previous create and read the whole story up-to.

3) Try to make the next scene, at least a minimum of 10 words and above.

4) Try to continue the story from above person and make new journal if possible or continue with same journal.

LETS BEGAN THE FUN OF THEORY
1.jpg

Rules and Regulation :

1)No text allowed other than story building.

2) First Copy the above text of previous create and read the whole story up-to.

3) Try to make the next scene, at least a minimum of 10 words and above.

4) Try to continue the story from above person and make new journal if possible or continue with same journal.

LETS BEGAN THE FUN OF THEORY
View attachment 4455
A Boy with fear, watching something in darkness and he notice a movement of human on that direction.

Musters courage to walk into the darkness and as he walks along the lanterns light up as a gudie to show him a path to follow that shadow
His bare feet ache, yet he follows the shadow. He can make a long coat and hat from the silhoutte. The silence of the night and a hungry stomach put him in despair, yet he moved forward with determination.

His bare feet ache, yet he follows the shadow. He can make a long coat and hat from the silhoutte. The silence of the night and a hungry stomach put him in despair, yet he moved forward with determination.
Finds a house with a big gate as it started raining suddenly, poor boy shivering enters the house, food on the table and couch couch, looks around for help n no sign of anyone, thinks to stay back n rest

Finds a house with a big gate as it started raining suddenly, poor boy shivering enters the house, food on the table and couch couch, looks around for help n no sign of anyone, thinks to stay back n rest
When he's sleeping he heard sound of baby girl laughing with low voice .., in confusion he opened his eyes.., suddenly he saw a shadow of baby girl holding her toy up side down with no head...,, Wit fear he closed his eyes and opened again but this time he saw nothing

When he's sleeping he heard sound of baby girl laughing with low voice .., in confusion he opened his eyes.., suddenly he saw a shadow of baby girl holding her toy up side down with no head...,, Wit fear he closed his eyes and opened again but this time he saw nothing

Then he heard the fall of a material body on the floor, and a gasp and cry of pain, but still he could see nothing, He could see no one but himself in the room from what much light was coming. All of sudden he could hear a girl's voice was speaking from empty air. Her voice was the faintest breath of sound.

Then he heard the fall of a material body on the floor, and a gasp and cry of pain, but still he could see nothing, He could see no one but himself in the room from what much light was coming. All of sudden he could hear a girl's voice was speaking from empty air. Her voice was the faintest breath of sound.
And she says wake up, you are late to go to office, are you listening to me, I said you wake up, I don't know how to manage this dear husband, when he opened his eyes He remembered that he is unmarried.

With fear he tried to run out of that house ,.. he's searching for door from which he came inside, he never found any door then he realised there is no door to go out ,...he sat at the corner and start crying...,, then with low voice he heard this --it's too late to cry father.....,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
A Boy with fear, watching something in darkness and he notice a movement of human on that direction.
With a throbbing heart he thought as if hes in Doldrums Whether to follow that movement or to let go and Escape anyhow.
Musters courage to walk into the darkness and as he walks along the lanterns light up as a gudie to show him a path to follow that shadow.

Finds a house with a big gate as it started raining suddenly, poor boy shivering enters the house, food on the table and couch couch, looks around for help n no sign of anyone, thinks to stay back n rest.
When he's sleeping he heard sound of baby girl laughing with low voice .., in confusion he opened his eyes.., suddenly he saw a shadow of baby girl holding her toy up side down with no head...,, Wit fear he closed his eyes and opened again but this time he saw nothing.

With fear he started to run out of that house ,.. he is searching for door from which he came inside, he never found any door then he realised there is no door to go out ,...he sat at the corner and start crying...,, then with low voice he heard this --it's too late to cry father.....,,,
And she says wake up, you are late to go to office, are you listening to me, I said you wake up, I don't know how to manage this dear husband, when he opened his eyes He remembered that he is unmarried.

He relaxes with realisation friday night drink rippled all those nightmares. With a sigh of relief he searches for his phone to check on his days schedule. Screaming tremors jolted him, he caught sight of a beautiful girl sleeping next to him covered in sheets. She seems sound asleep and got a pleasant smile. He tries to rub away his sleep from his eyes wishing it is just a dream as earlier. No, it is not and his new shining band on his ring finger confirms that. He was officially married in Las Vegas last night and no more he can claim virgin forever status and enjoy his celibacy.

Sure it Continues

He is so confused and has no idea what happened and how all this happened. Maybe a hangover from last night's booze he drank? Or he was drugged. He is so confused and still has some Crazy theory in his head just bothering him. I was in India and how the hell I came to LAS VEGAS and got married? All those missing pieces are not getting together, It is terrible i have a girl who i love the most and she is my soul. But right now everything is broken to pieces because having a girl beside me on the bed. And a ring on my finger.
“Heavy Breathes and fast heart beat.” What happened to me, where am i, what's all this is about.

With a throbbing heart he thought as if hes in Doldrums Whether to follow that movement or to let go and Escape anyhow.
Musters courage to walk into the darkness and as he walks along the lanterns light up as a gudie to show him a path to follow that shadow.

Finds a house with a big gate as it started raining suddenly, poor boy shivering enters the house, food on the table and couch couch, looks around for help n no sign of anyone, thinks to stay back n rest.
When he's sleeping he heard sound of baby girl laughing with low voice .., in confusion he opened his eyes.., suddenly he saw a shadow of baby girl holding her toy up side down with no head...,, Wit fear he closed his eyes and opened again but this time he saw nothing.

With fear he started to run out of that house ,.. he is searching for door from which he came inside, he never found any door then he realised there is no door to go out ,...he sat at the corner and start crying...,, then with low voice he heard this --it's too late to cry father.....,,,

He relaxes with realisation friday night drink rippled all those nightmares. With a sigh of relief he searches for his phone to check on his days schedule. Screaming tremors jolted him, he caught sight of a beautiful girl sleeping next to him covered in sheets. She seems sound asleep and got a pleasant smile. He tries to rub away his sleep from his eyes wishing it is just a dream as earlier. No, it is not and his new shining band on his ring finger confirms that. He was officially married in Las Vegas last night and no more he can claim virgin forever status and enjoy his celibacy.

Sure it Continues

He is so confused and has no idea what happened and how all this happened. Maybe a hangover from last night's booze he drank? Or he was drugged. He is so confused and still has some Crazy theory in his head just bothering him. I was in India and how the hell I came to LAS VEGAS and got married? All those missing pieces are not getting together, It is terrible i have a girl who i love the most and she is my soul. But right now everything is broken to pieces because having a girl beside me on the bed. And a ring on my finger.
“Heavy Breathes and fast heart beat.” What happened to me, where am i, what's all this is about.

Later came to know the fact, that he was trapped by gurl who beside him. He's thinking what happened at last night n which leads to this situation. Now he got everything, she was his ex, she loves him amply but he used n trapped her. so she decided to teach him a lesson n she was succeeded.

That guy: Govt said consumption of alcohol is injurious to health but consumption of alcohol confuses my life o_O

Later girl revealed everything how she did n d whole drama was revealed...

It's upto u guys continue d remaining

PS: Don't mess vth anyone who really cares/loves u