• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Funny

Embarassing compliments ?? Ah this happened last year,
:speechless1:
In my class there is on
e chinese boy 6 years old kid. He is cute little naughty baby in my class. one day he was sitting beside me during lunch period. Out of nowhere he said, " Miss Taraa can I say something to you?" And he said "You wont get angry?". Since I have no other option :p I said "Yes Jordan ask". And then he said "Miss Taraa I don't know why but when I see you I am reminded of Kung Fu Panda". I was like whattttttttttt?
:sarcasm:

Embarassing compliments ?? Ah this happened last year,
:speechless1:
In my class there is on
e chinese boy 6 years old kid. He is cute little naughty baby in my class. one day he was sitting beside me during lunch period. Out of nowhere he said, " Miss Taraa can I say something to you?" And he said "You wont get angry?". Since I have no other option :p I said "Yes Jordan ask". And then he said "Miss Taraa I don't know why but when I see you I am reminded of Kung Fu Panda". I was like whattttttttttt?
:sarcasm:

Haha lol panda, one of my frnds call me with that nick PANDA:think:

And i have a doubt how much time u take to write these comment @Taraaa lazy bee having this much calmness to write it.:blessing:

Well I won't say compliment but when I was first introduced to my late wife's family ( am a sikh she was a brahmin girl), one of her grandmums thought I don't know tamil and told my wife "yaarudi ivan pichakaran aatam dhadhiyum kondaiyum sagikala" Lol I remember that lady never spoke to me again after I answered her in tamil :Cwl: :Cwl:

Well I won't say compliment but when I was first introduced to my late wife's family ( am a sikh she was a brahmin girl), one of her grandmums thought I don't know tamil and told my wife "yaarudi ivan pichakaran aatam dhadhiyum kondaiyum sagikala" Lol I remember that lady never spoke to me again after I answered her in tamil :Cwl: :Cwl:
LOL can u translate it as I don't understand Tamil :hitthewall:

Most of the girls (classmates, my apartment) known to me call me as Anna (brother) and when I asked the reason why they call me Anna, they used to say I looked like the boy next door. :facepalm:

Once when I was working as a trainer in a computer training institute during my career starting days, one of the student's younger brother came for her and asked me for her, I just replied that they left after having the class much earlier on the day.

Next day that girl came to me and said my brother said you my brother felt you like Annayya (brother) :nerdy:

Last edited:
Most of the girls (classmates, my apartment) known to me call me as Anna (brother) and when I asked the reason why they call me Anna, they used to say I looked like the boy next door. :facepalm:

Once when I was working as a trainer in a computer training institute during my career starting days, one of the student's younger brother came for her and asked me for her, I just replied that they left after having the class much earlier on the day.

Next day that girl came to me and said my brother said you my brother felt you like Annayya (brother) :nerdy:
Deepu universal Bro is here :hitthewall: in zozo also I got two sister's (pepper n Sailu ji) fortunately remaining girlz treat me as a Playboy :think: :holiday:

NOTE: no more sister's