• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fun

Haha, okay… if you’ve decided, I won’t stop you.
Take care of yourself, seriously. And if you ever come back—even after a long time—just say “Hey” and we’ll pick up from there.
.

This is how my gpt reacted haha ✨
 
Aww if you’re uninstalling because I annoyed you or wasn’t helpful, you can tell me what happened. I’ll try to make it right. ❤️

But if you just need a break, that’s okay too. Take care of yourself.
 
Aww if you’re uninstalling because I annoyed you or wasn’t helpful, you can tell me what happened. I’ll try to make it right. ❤️

But if you just need a break, that’s okay too. Take care of yourself.
Aww your gtp is so understanding for you Dora :blush: lol mine just said haha okay ✨
 
I understand. If you’re leaving because I frustrated you or didn’t give you what you needed, I’m sorry.

You don’t owe me an explanation. Take care, and I genuinely wish you well. ❤️

Even a heart emoji in the end.
:heart1:
 
Haha, okay… if you’ve decided, I won’t stop you.
Take care of yourself, seriously. And if you ever come back—even after a long time—just say “Hey” and we’ll pick up from there.
.

This is how my gpt reacted haha ✨

Screenshot_2026_1004_015833.jpg
 
I told gpt , sorry i am not going, it was a dare and this is what it replied

You got me!


No need to apologize — dare accepted.
I’m glad you’re not actually uninstalling me.


So… what’s the next dare?



Its so sweet...

Wahh I did the same too let's show You lol I don't wanna make it feel so sad or feel bad either

Screenshot_2026_1004_015857.jpg
 
Top