• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fun Is What It's All About

Hellz

Active Ranker
Last night, (my time), was one of the most enjoyable nights I've endured at ChatZozo with some really great friends in Sex Chat. Chat ran smoothly.... with very few hiccups along the way. We were all talking back & forth, laughing so hard, & having a really great time. It was awesome!

I'd like to personally thank all of the great people who visit the Sex Chat room at ChatZozo & the great Staff who take care of the Site. You all rock! I'd also like to say.... Keep it up! You make ChatZozo what it is & make us all continually come back for more.

It truly is a place to meet & greet people from across the world, forget our daily hardships & struggles for a short time, & to just have fun & enjoy ourselves. I will say, in all of my years of visiting the many chat sites across the internet, ChatZozo is one of the best I've ever been a part of, & I'm so thankful for it.

So, come on in.... leave your hang-ups, hardships, & struggles at the door, relax, dive in, & have some fun with some really excellent people!

Thanks Again, Lots of Love to You All.... & See Ya There!

~ Hellz ツ

It's all good Hellz, I just do silent farts... and burp a LOT on the sex chat... no thanks needed ;)

On a slightly more sane note I completely agree, thank you to all the staff for making this a great safe place to have a good old natter, and thanks to all the friends I've made along the way :)

*Burps so loudly the aftershocks are felt across the pond*