• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

#Fuck is adjective or adverb lets discuss......

Osprey

Wellknown Ace
Fuck the fucking discussion and I fucking apology for Your Fucking charity......Fuck the traffic of Fucking zozo site.Fuck the fucking enlightement words For your fucking iinsight..........(FUCK-noun,verb,adverb,adjective,transitive verb,) :emo:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 3.59.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 3.59.07 AM.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 38
@Aphrodite

I Humbly respect your couple goals.......You have intention of making this room as an adult forum and chat site.......I'm not talking about anything about your monetary benefits, If you are running this site for some reasons , we are also stakeholders in it right!........maybe you must revisit the admin or mod status of a person. Otherwise same old water flushing in the Loo :finger: No offence!!

No your not stakeholders of anything you are users of a chat site ,you would only be stakeholders if you invested money into the site which well doesn't happen as Zozo IS 100 % Free
so get to the point of your messages cause if it because you have an issue with a member of staff just say so and show proof of what you trying to complain about because if not stop trying cause an issue just get attention ,i have more important things to do in zozo
@Hades and @Administrator can you deal with the person complaint or what issue he is trying to complain about