• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

From which state you belong???

It's impossible to describe the beauty of the place I live in one word.What's not here.There's the Cantilever Bridge,India's oldest, largest and busiest railway complex as well as one of the busiest and largest train stations in the world. There are 100 years old "Banedi" houses on the banks of the river.The city where I live was once the capital of India.This state of India is called "Asmudra Himachal".Here is the poet who won the Nobel Prize as the first Indian.I have been describing the state of India for so long,Located in the eastern part of India,the name is "West Bengal". And the city where I live is the capital of West Bengal and known as "The City Of Joy",its political name is "Kolkata". A request to all of you,visit Kolkata once you have time.
- A Notification
Pic-Sujoy IMG_20230520_073505.jpg

It's impossible to describe the beauty of the place I live in one word.What's not here.There's the Cantilever Bridge,India's oldest, largest and busiest railway complex as well as one of the busiest and largest train stations in the world. There are 100 years old "Banedi" houses on the banks of the river.The city where I live was once the capital of India.This state of India is called "Asmudra Himachal".Here is the poet who won the Nobel Prize as the first Indian.I have been describing the state of India for so long,Located in the eastern part of India,the name is "West Bengal". And the city where I live is the capital of West Bengal and known as "The City Of Joy",its political name is "Kolkata". A request to all of you,visit Kolkata once you have time.
- A Notification
Pic-Sujoy View attachment 152441
Great

- A Notification
Pic-Sujoy View attachment 152441
Yeah sure❤️❤️images-97.jpeg