• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Friendship Meter

Hunkkk

Invisible Glitter
Chat Pro User
In my Forum Journey I made many new friends some are cool some are crazy some are sweet.... Now let me test how well u know ur friends.. I will ask u some questions about ur friends and u have to answer them and after ur reply they have to reveal the answer... Let us see who gonna win here... Anybody can tag 2 friends here and ask

1. Favourite Fruit of @Main Hu Tera Humsafar ? to @Beryl... DON'T SAY BERRIES LOL
2. Favourite color of @Smileyy? to @Deepak Kiran
3. Favourite movie of @Rapunzel? to @BadBoyV2
4. Favourite dish of @VAMC? to @Wicked
5. Favourite bike of @Picuu ? to @maya21f

Still more to go don't cheat

In my Forum Journey I made many new friends some are cool some are crazy some are sweet.... Now let me test how well u know ur friends.. I will ask u some questions about ur friends and u have to answer them and after ur reply they have to reveal the answer... Let us see who gonna win here... Anybody can tag 2 friends here and ask

1. Favourite Fruit of @Main Hu Tera Humsafar ? to @Beryl... DON'T SAY BERRIES LOL
2. Favourite color of @Smileyy? to @Deepak Kiran
3. Favourite movie of @Rapunzel? to @BadBoyV2
4. Favourite dish of @VAMC? to @Wicked
5. Favourite bike of @Picuu ? to @maya21f

Still more to go don't cheat
Bullet to her

Zindgi itni b chotti nahi
Maangi humne
Ki ek din me gujar jaaye
"PARAM" abhi to kafile b bohut hain

Aur manjil b durr hai