• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Friend or Best Friend?

A friend who wll always tk your good picture and post your good pic n her/ him story on your birthday..... And best friend is who hv already your all good pic but still he/ she will post the nangu pic n thr story on your birthday :emo::Drunk:
i am glad this didnt happened with me lol
:blush::heart1: mere toh sexy pics lagaye the

A friend who wll always tk your good picture and post your good pic n her/ him story on your birthday..... And best friend is who hv already your all good pic but still he/ she will post the nangu pic n thr story on your birthday :emo::Drunk:
:rofl1:
:rofl1:

What's difference between friend and best friend? :rofl1:
Friend run when some come try to kill me..best friends stand whatever happen..he try to protect u max else he too die ..best friend never run whatever situation..they stand first and go to help for their best friend when situation arise

Bestfriend knows all your goods and bad days of your life but not friends
Best friend could write a very embarassing biography of your life:Cwl:
images-8.jpeg

What's difference between friend and best friend? :rofl1:
There is a little difference between a friend and a best friend,like you can't tell friends about your happiness or sadness because they will laugh.But a true best friend will listen to everything,not laugh and most importantly,they will advise you on what to do. And If you are sad for some reason or happy for some reason,best friend will share your sorrows with you.And I think Bestfriend is more faithful than girlfriend or boyfriend.And yes bestfriend but always have fun with you.