• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Frame a rule for your place

No Caste, No Religion,All are equal, 75% forest/trees
Well People Do hav choices so V cant impose "No religion amendment or Castes" either Ryt.. but v cud make sure that no reservations are based on castes so that there is no superior-inferior B.s Among the system. Only Reservations based on Poverty line seems Efficient in my perspective

I tynk indian Law as a Democratic country is legit but the action to regulate all laws is not complete.
So Just sayin A completely Law abiding India is what i wish to create.. ehe lol!
:nerdy::rofl1:

Last edited:
You have discovered a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society and you can even make the rules. What’s going to be the first rule you’ll put into place?
I'll outlaw electronics and such devices.:relieved:

If it's my own world .. and as you said it is already a beautiful island ... No need of rules ...
I just want my two people to come along with me... And to live on the island....

No rules . Live like each day is the last of life .

You have discovered a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society and you can even make the rules. What’s going to be the first rule you’ll put into place?
No religion or caste..Everyone should love each other