• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Frame a rule for your place

You have discovered a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society and you can even make the rules. What’s going to be the first rule you’ll put into place?
To be more specific, in my island there would be only one caste and that's humanity, no other castes would exist.

Due to this:

• There would be no reservation. Talent would be justified.
  • The term “Equality” would attain its real meaning. With this, no one would feel superior or inferior on the basis of their caste.
  • There would be no fights for the inter-caste marriages. Everyone could marry their choice (irrespective of their living areas,i.e., either village or city) because the main deciding factor “caste” would be eliminated.

To be more specific, in my island there would be only one caste and that's humanity, no other castes would exist.

Due to this:

• There would be no reservation. Talent would be justified.
  • The term “Equality” would attain its real meaning. With this, no one would feel superior or inferior on the basis of their caste.
  • There would be no fights for the inter-caste marriages. Everyone could marry their choice (irrespective of their living areas,i.e., either village or city) because the main deciding factor “caste” would be eliminated.
Xactly darling caste is the major cause of all prblms nd lag!:relieved: