• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Foxy AmA

FoxySimone

Hello again, forum goers,

After my Introduction thread was so well recieved by most visitors, I decided to go ahead and open a form of "Ask me (almost) anything" thread where people could post their questions and Ill decide if I want to answer, but I think that I can answer them most the time.

If I dont want to answer something, Ill usually let you guys know, but dont be scared to ask first :)

Hoping for a good reception of this one as well...

Foxy xo

Well, I guess I'll be the first to ask, and I think it's a very interesting thread :) as a bookworm myself I'd like to ask you what is your favorite book?

Honestly, I dont have one specific favourite, but I usually really enjoy the kind that take the reader out of this world/time and into another. Which means I enjoy books with Fantasy or Historical/Futuristic themes most the time :)

I am also very thankful for any form of recommendation, so If you (or someone else) would like to recommend a good or interesting read, feel free

Honestly, I dont have one specific favourite, but I usually really enjoy the kind that take the reader out of this world/time and into another. Which means I enjoy books with Fantasy or Historical/Futuristic themes most the time :)

I am also very thankful for any form of recommendation, so If you (or someone else) would like to recommend a good or interesting read, feel free
I think we have similar tastes in books Foxy, have you read any of the books by Bernard Cornwell?

No, Im afraid I havent, are they good? What are they about?
He writes about historical themes, I've read his thrilogy about King Arthur and also his thrilogy about the Holy Grail, both were excellent! I personally recommend this author and his books if you like reading about epic battles.

Bernard Cromwell is a brilliant author I struggled to get into his stories at first but once I did I loved them. I'm a big reader of fantasy books, my favourite authors being Rowling, Tolkien, Morgan Rice, Jason Tesar and Wilbur Smith.

I'm a bit of a nerd, so my random question, or at least I think it's random is If you could be any pokemon which would it be and why?

I always kinda identified myself with the canine sort of Pkmn, I dont know why, but creatures like Arcanine and Ninetales just speak to me on a special level.

Aside from that when it comes to pure preference, I really like Absol visually, Garchomp because it seems to be an especially loyal companion (and because i love dragons) and The electabuzz evolutionary line because i love the design of 2 out of the 3 and because Yellow is my favourite color

From the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart me likey!!! My favourite pokemon has always been Growlithe, because it's a very loyal and protective pokemon and because I love dogs... and it is such a cute puppy!!!

(PS. It's nice to meet a fellow pokemon nerd! lol)

well shit... I'm just gonna be the first to ask what every dude here is thinking... how big the boobies? :rock: sorry, i couldn't resist :p

Hello Hades,

I dont mind those kinds of questions, as long as they arent the only kind thats being asked.

To answer your question: Since a certain event in my life, they have actually become D-Cups, speaking internationally, that is. I hope I could answer your question with this, If youd like to know other things, dont hesitate asking

holyshit!! you actually answered that, I was only being sarcastic. lmao... well sorta :p good to know though.... thank you