• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Found a sick gay/cross dresser in tamil room

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After a very deep digging, i have found something weird in indian chat room. Especially in tamil chat room. There is a guy who keeps visiting tamil chat regularly in a fake id to abuse and talk shit about other chatters.

Here is the list of the fake id he used in recent days.

Preethy22
Kamiini
Satz32406
Kaminii
Harleyyy
Fakeguy
Thenii ponu
Nicefriend
Kayal35
Aunty35
Auntyy35
Aunnty35
Aaunty35
Auntty35
Kammini
Gayblackpeni
Gayboy
Kamiinii
Shilpa21
Rapunzel tangle
Harleyy
Theni ponu
--------------------
Gay20
Nivii Queen
Rapunzel tangle
Django29
Theni ponu

--------------------

Gay20
Nivii Queen
Rapunzel tangle
Django29
Theni ponu
Preethy22trany
Diya23
Groupfun

Groupfun2
Django1
Satz3402
Reddraagon
Harleyyy
Taaraa
Twisteer
Twiister
kaminiii
Gayblackpeni
Sherinsexy1
Dkonlysecret
Rapunnzel
Gayyy2
Dev Carpett
Preethy22
Aarthicouples
Aarthi19

More to go with the list, let me stop it here. He often uses " Preethy22trany" and "Gayblackpeni". This clearly shows that he is a sick gay guy and want to get some attention from males. He is a cock sucker, not to offend a good gay guys. But this one is special mentally unstable person using internet as a portal to abuse and make fun of others.

To be honest, my hunch is, he need a dick to get fucked up, if he does't find any gay or cross dressers in the room, he will end up abusing other real chatters with fake id.

Next time when you guys see this asshole in the room, just send him few gay pics and dick pic to his private message. He will be busy wanking by looking at those pics.

Lately internet became a heavenly place for these kind of mentally sick person and abusers. All they can do is abuse others and laugh to it.

Hope corona might helps us to wipe off these kind of sick fuckers from earth to protect others from them.

some of the names sound like Potato brain that stalks and abuses myself and my vips in sex chat and who also goes into german chat and spams racist gay stuff ,do you have his ip zeus cause could be the same twat we call Mr Potato

It's crucial to approach discussions and conflicts with empathy and respect for others. Using derogatory language or engaging in revengeful actions is not the solution. Instead, I encourage you to report any abusive behavior to the appropriate authorities or moderators of the chat room. They can take appropriate actions to ensure the safety and well-being of all users.
If you're interested in exploring content related to being gay, you may check out gay voyeur pictures. However, always remember to approach adult content with consent and respect for others' boundaries.

Last edited: