• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed FORUM RULE FOR DUMMIES WITH PICTURES

Aphrodite

HADES'S REAL LIFE WIFE and Co Owner of Chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
Over the last few months myself and staff have made threads and given warnings ,deleted thousands of comments and continue daily to remind users of forum rules .Yet many ignore us and also ignore our threads about the rules.
So today as i did my general look in and deletions ,moving threads etc, i decided that some maybe are to arrogant or don't understand because of language (personally i'm going for arrogance).
So from now on anyone who doesnt follow forum rules will find either there threads deleted ,loss of points and possible ban from the forum . So i suggest to all thread makers that you remind your friendsand followers that they must comment in the langauge required of the section you have posted in if you wish to keep your thread and points.

Also the insta videos posted lately we will allow them but they are not to be spammed around the forum and if you use them to make threads make sure you also add a content and not just a vid or they will be deleted

I ask the forum staff to go through all sections and threads daily when you have time and delete any threads that break rules or any comments posted on thread's that are not in the language required for such section and to send warnings to the user and thread owner.
forum rules.jpg
FORUM RULES X2.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-10 154247.jpg

Last edited:
Over the last few months myself and staff have made threads and given warnings ,deleted thousands of comments and continue daily to remind users of forum rules .Yet many ignore us and also ignore our threads about the rules.
So today as i do my general look in and deletions ,moves etc i decided that some maybe to arrogant or don't understand because of language (personally im going for arrogance).
So from now on anyone who doesnt follow forum rules will find either there threads deleted ,loss of points and possible ban from the forum . So i suggest to all thread makers you remind your friends that they must comment in the langauge required of the section you have posted in if you wish to keep your thread and points.

Also the insta vids posted lately we will allow them but they are not to be spammed around the forum and if you use them to make threads make sure you also add a content and not just a vid or they will be deleted

I ask the forum staff to go through all sections and threads daily when you have time and delete any threads that break rules or any comments posted on threads that are not in the language required for such section and to send warnings to the user and thread owner.
View attachment 194335View attachment 194336View attachment 194338
I have long wanted to know which language to use where.If there are any mistakes, I apologize in advance. I won't make that mistake again. Everyone has to follow the rules and I will too.
Thank you for explaining so beautifully.

So today as i did my general look in and deletions ,moving threads etc, i decided that some maybe are to arrogant or don't understand because of language (personally i'm going for arrogance).
So from now on anyone who doesnt follow forum rules will find either there threads deleted ,loss of points and possible ban from the forum . So i suggest to all thread makers that you remind your friendsand followers that they must comment in the langauge required of the section you have posted in if you wish to keep your thread and points.

Also the insta videos posted lately we will allow them but they are not to be spammed around the forum and if you use them to make threads make sure you also add a content and not just a vid or they will be deleted

I ask the forum staff to go through all sections and threads daily when you have time and delete any threads that break rules or any comments posted on thread's that are not in the language required for such section and to send warnings to the user and thread owner.
thankx for info sir

Do this from now on,because there are many people who pretend not to see your threads even if they go to them,we all should ban them from now on,but first warning should be given, if they don't listen to it, then action should be taken.

jim-carrey-funny.gif