• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum is for?

@Administrator clearly divided the forum into different sections like Chat zozo Informations where u can know about zozo things....General discussions.... Entertainment discussions.... And new Playrooms where people can play friendly games and New meme rooms for the memers... U need to stick with the section and threads.... Building a better community is the ultimate goal and making friends is Zozo moto.....Anything for better zozo :rock:

Last edited:
@Administrator clearly divided the forum into different sections like Chat zozo Informations where u can know about zozo things....General discussions.... Entertainment discussions.... And new Playrooms where people can play friendly games and New meme rooms for the memers... U need to stick with the section and threads.... Building a better community is the ultimate goal and making friends is Zozo moto.....Anything for better zozo :rock:
:clapping:

May i know the section alloted toe know the personal desires :p

I don't know why people are using it for!!
But I personally started coming to forum to avoid zozo chat and live peacefully !!
But Now I am avoiding forum to go for zozo chat !! :D :D
Exactly man ! When I first came here we had some super meaningful discussions every day , but now its like a KG classroom ! I dont blame anybody for that, but this was actually a nice place to share ideas.

Exactly man ! When I first came here we had some super meaningful discussions every day , but now its like a KG classroom ! I dont blame anybody for that, but this was actually a nice place to share ideas.
Exactly Lady!!
Even I feel the same. Some posts are reminded me of my deleted Facebook account ! I deleted cause oneday I randomly opened FB and seen a post saying " which celebrity you look like?" I was like if I look like a celebrity, why would I sit here and check my celebrity status!!:D
With No second thought, I deleted the account!! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Exactly i stayed back in forum for same reason, I have already mentioned once this place is for sharing n exploring the knowledge don't make it a other fb. Am Not saying not to have fun but only fun is happening Instead of utilising proper forum.
Now even i started commenting more than earlier lol that's how I reached 500msgs in last few weeks from 3months of joining.
Der is difference between forum n chat keep that thin line difference n enjoy both.

Love and peace :heart1:

Exactly i stayed back in forum for same reason, I have already mentioned once this place is for sharing n exploring the knowledge don't make it a other fb. Am Not saying not to have fun but only fun is happening Instead of utilising proper forum.
Now even i started commenting more than earlier lol that's how I reached 500msgs in last few weeks from 3months of joining.
Der is difference between forum n chat keep that thin line difference n enjoy both.

Love and peace :heart1:
Maya, Its a great point you raised !! Hope your concern would reach the higher authorities and stringent action would be taken !!
By the way! I made a attendance sheet , please mark your attendance!!:p
:p