• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Formal complaint on telugu room mod Idle Eyess : Harassment, Moderator Bias and Unfair action

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukgirl

‎⚡️❤️ Sweetest Siren of ZoZo❀ ❤️✨
VIP
I would like to raise a formal complaint regarding repeated harassment from Stoner ID -UnknownMind @stoner949 and the way these incidents have been handled by the room moderator.

Stoner has repeatedly come into the room using different IDs and deliberately poked, provoked and verbally abused me. I have genuinely done my best to avoid engaging with him, but he continues to find ways to target me through different accounts. This is not an isolated incident, and I have screenshots and other evidence documenting these interactions.

The first incident happened when I was simply a normal user in the room. He was repeatedly poking and provoking me in different ids, and I pinged the room moderator multiple times on the wall, specifically asking her to intervene because he was abusing and provoking me. Despite this, I received no response from her and no action appeared to be taken.

1791382162386.png

I waited for her to intervene before eventually responding to him. Interestingly, the moment I responded back, she suddenly became active and threatened to kick both me and him.

At the time, I was genuinely confused. I had already tried multiple times to get the moderator's attention while he was the one initiating the behaviour, yet there was no response. Once I finally responded after being ignored, she suddenly became active and treated both of us as equally responsible.

This made me question whether I was simply being left to deal with the situation until I reacted, at which point action could then be taken against both of us. I am not claiming to know her intentions, but the sequence of events was concerning and is documented in my screenshots.

Now this was the second incident. Stoner had received his badge back and once again began poking me and making vulgar and inappropriate comments about me. I did not even know he had been unbanned until today, so I had no reason to anticipate his return or block him beforehand.

I told him directly to leave me alone and asked why he was so jobless that he continued coming after me. I did not abuse him, threaten him or make vulgar comments towards him. I simply asked him to stop targeting me.

Despite this, the room moderator gave him no warning whatsoever. Instead, I was the only person kicked. Stoner, who was actively poking and provoking me, faced no action. Other users even questioned why I had been removed, but those questions were ignored.
1791382029246.png1791382043259.png
1791382068657.png1791382110395.png

I also have screenshots showing other users questioning why I was the one being targeted and suggesting that the moderator may have a personal grudge against me. I am not making that accusation myself, but the fact that other users have independently noticed the same pattern is concerning.
1791381783551.png1791381822791.png1791381830419.png1791382295756.png

I also tried to resolve the situation directly with Stoner through PM rather than escalating things in the room. He has been blaming me for things I have absolutely no connection to and continues messaging me despite me telling him to leave me alone. Because Pro users are able to PM other badge users, he is able to continue contacting me even when I am not engaging with him.

I have screenshots of these PMs as well, which clearly show that I did not instigate the interaction. I am telling him to leave me alone, while he continues mocking and provoking me.

1791381898873.png1791381970300.png1791381928311.png

At this point, the moderation is beginning to give the appearance of favouritism towards Stoner, despite his repeated abusive and provocative behaviour. I would like to understand why the person repeatedly initiating the harassment appears to receive no consequences, while the person being targeted is the one removed from the room.

I understand that, because I have previously been staff, someone might say that I should know better than to retaliate. But where exactly did I retaliate? Telling someone to stop targeting me and leave me alone is not the same as abusing or provoking them.

I have been a user in the Telugu room for around two years and have never had action taken against me like this. I have also previously moderated the room and dealt with abusive users myself. I know the difference between someone provoking another user and someone genuinely causing trouble.

That is why today was particularly disappointing. I went from being someone who helped deal with abuse in the room to being treated as though I was the problem, when all I did was ask someone who was repeatedly targeting me, “Why are you coming after me? Leave me alone.”

I used to genuinely enjoy being part of the Telugu room. I am not asking for special treatment because of my previous staff role. I am asking for basic fairness, consistency and impartial moderation.

I would therefore like both incidents to be reviewed properly, along with the screenshots and PM conversations I have available as evidence. These include evidence of Stoner's provocative behaviour, the different IDs being used, my repeated attempts to get the moderator to intervene, my attempts to disengage and resolve the matter privately, and the reactions of other users who questioned why I was the one being removed.

In particular, I would like clarification on:


  1. Why was Stoner not warned when I repeatedly contacted the moderator about his behaviour?
  2. Why did the moderator not respond when I was asking for help, but became active immediately after I responded to him?
  3. Why was I the only person kicked in this incident?
  4. Why were other users' questions about my removal ignored?
  5. Why is telling someone to leave me alone being treated as retaliation?
  6. Why does the moderation appear to favour the person repeatedly initiating the harassment?
I have made every reasonable effort to avoid confrontation, including repeatedly asking the moderator to intervene and trying to resolve the matter privately. I should not have to tolerate repeated harassment simply because responding by asking someone to leave me alone results in action being taken against me.

I am asking for the situation to be reviewed objectively, based on who initiated the behaviour and what was actually said and done by each person. I have evidence to support my account and am prepared to provide it for review. You can ask other users how much i was provoked that day... how it makes no sense why action is taken on me instead of them @Hades @Aphrodite @Administrator
 

Attachments

  • 1791382207627.png
    1791382207627.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I would like to raise a formal complaint regarding repeated harassment from Stoner ID -UnknownMind @stoner949 and the way these incidents have been handled by the room moderator.

Stoner has repeatedly come into the room using different IDs and deliberately poked, provoked and verbally abused me. I have genuinely done my best to avoid engaging with him, but he continues to find ways to target me through different accounts. This is not an isolated incident, and I have screenshots and other evidence documenting these interactions.

The first incident happened when I was simply a normal user in the room. He was repeatedly poking and provoking me in different ids, and I pinged the room moderator multiple times on the wall, specifically asking her to intervene because he was abusing and provoking me. Despite this, I received no response from her and no action appeared to be taken.

View attachment 435990

I waited for her to intervene before eventually responding to him. Interestingly, the moment I responded back, she suddenly became active and threatened to kick both me and him.

At the time, I was genuinely confused. I had already tried multiple times to get the moderator's attention while he was the one initiating the behaviour, yet there was no response. Once I finally responded after being ignored, she suddenly became active and treated both of us as equally responsible.

This made me question whether I was simply being left to deal with the situation until I reacted, at which point action could then be taken against both of us. I am not claiming to know her intentions, but the sequence of events was concerning and is documented in my screenshots.

Now this was the second incident. Stoner had received his badge back and once again began poking me and making vulgar and inappropriate comments about me. I did not even know he had been unbanned until today, so I had no reason to anticipate his return or block him beforehand.

I told him directly to leave me alone and asked why he was so jobless that he continued coming after me. I did not abuse him, threaten him or make vulgar comments towards him. I simply asked him to stop targeting me.

Despite this, the room moderator gave him no warning whatsoever. Instead, I was the only person kicked. Stoner, who was actively poking and provoking me, faced no action. Other users even questioned why I had been removed, but those questions were ignored.
View attachment 435986View attachment 435987
View attachment 435988View attachment 435989

I also have screenshots showing other users questioning why I was the one being targeted and suggesting that the moderator may have a personal grudge against me. I am not making that accusation myself, but the fact that other users have independently noticed the same pattern is concerning.
View attachment 435980View attachment 435981View attachment 435982View attachment 435992

I also tried to resolve the situation directly with Stoner through PM rather than escalating things in the room. He has been blaming me for things I have absolutely no connection to and continues messaging me despite me telling him to leave me alone. Because Pro users are able to PM other badge users, he is able to continue contacting me even when I am not engaging with him.

I have screenshots of these PMs as well, which clearly show that I did not instigate the interaction. I am telling him to leave me alone, while he continues mocking and provoking me.

View attachment 435983View attachment 435985View attachment 435984

At this point, the moderation is beginning to give the appearance of favouritism towards Stoner, despite his repeated abusive and provocative behaviour. I would like to understand why the person repeatedly initiating the harassment appears to receive no consequences, while the person being targeted is the one removed from the room.

I understand that, because I have previously been staff, someone might say that I should know better than to retaliate. But where exactly did I retaliate? Telling someone to stop targeting me and leave me alone is not the same as abusing or provoking them.

I have been a user in the Telugu room for around two years and have never had action taken against me like this. I have also previously moderated the room and dealt with abusive users myself. I know the difference between someone provoking another user and someone genuinely causing trouble.

That is why today was particularly disappointing. I went from being someone who helped deal with abuse in the room to being treated as though I was the problem, when all I did was ask someone who was repeatedly targeting me, “Why are you coming after me? Leave me alone.”

I used to genuinely enjoy being part of the Telugu room. I am not asking for special treatment because of my previous staff role. I am asking for basic fairness, consistency and impartial moderation.

I would therefore like both incidents to be reviewed properly, along with the screenshots and PM conversations I have available as evidence. These include evidence of Stoner's provocative behaviour, the different IDs being used, my repeated attempts to get the moderator to intervene, my attempts to disengage and resolve the matter privately, and the reactions of other users who questioned why I was the one being removed.

In particular, I would like clarification on:


  1. Why was Stoner not warned when I repeatedly contacted the moderator about his behaviour?
  2. Why did the moderator not respond when I was asking for help, but became active immediately after I responded to him?
  3. Why was I the only person kicked in this incident?
  4. Why were other users' questions about my removal ignored?
  5. Why is telling someone to leave me alone being treated as retaliation?
  6. Why does the moderation appear to favour the person repeatedly initiating the harassment?
I have made every reasonable effort to avoid confrontation, including repeatedly asking the moderator to intervene and trying to resolve the matter privately. I should not have to tolerate repeated harassment simply because responding by asking someone to leave me alone results in action being taken against me.

I am asking for the situation to be reviewed objectively, based on who initiated the behaviour and what was actually said and done by each person. I have evidence to support my account and am prepared to provide it for review. You can ask other users how much i was provoked that day... how it makes no sense why action is taken on me instead of them
Regarding same, An extension of this topic why MODs are working on biased basis if rules are same for everyone, the reaction should be same. If there are contains rules set MODs badge why they are not following instead of that they keep supporting and backing them. Is it fair badge responsibility ?? If MOD badge person made mistakes on multiple scenarios why others MODs also keep supporting them. If we ask all these questions in the wall they will not see whether it is right point or not they only say ‘ignore’ if we keeping them and they will come with different user id then do same things what can do in this same. Should we keep ‘ignore’ but how many times? Specially Telugu room became so worst than ever seen since last 4 years.. this made to not come to site. Even though there other room but people always prefer mother language first priority.. once upon time telugu room my stress relief but now stress increase room. They maintaining gang members if anyone again to them that will attack within that gang MODs are game makers. They just only made others trigger if we trigger they will consider we only the culprit as evidence kick out and ban this is all internal politics.. people come here for relaxation from real life situations and real life people politics. Same has been happening here no one will take actions.. try to understand situation and take necessary actions on unfair MODs if you want this site should longer..
 
I would like to respond to this calmly because I feel the situation has been presented from only one side, and I would appreciate it if my side could also be considered before any conclusion is reached. I am not claiming that I am perfect, and if I have violated any room rule, I am willing to accept the consequences, but I do not think it is fair to label me as the person responsible for everything without first asking what happened from my perspective. If I responded to something, what happened before that response? Who initiated the interaction? What exactly was said by both sides? Those questions should be considered before deciding who was at fault. There are also assumptions being made about different IDs being connected to me, so if it is believed that those accounts belong to me, I would simply ask that this be verified rather than assumed. I am willing to answer for my own actions, but I should not be held responsible for things that have not been established as mine. Regarding the moderator, I also believe it is better to ask for clarification rather than immediately assume favouritism. A moderation decision may look unfair from one person's perspective without the moderator necessarily having the same information or interpretation. If there is a concern about how the situation was handled, the appropriate approach would be to review what happened and ask the moderator why that particular decision was made. I also have a genuine question about the decision to remove my badge: if my badge was removed because I responded during an argument or because of inappropriate language, is the same standard applied consistently to everyone? There are many users who have argued, provoked others, or used abusive or inappropriate language, and such behaviour continues to happen regularly. Does every similar incident result in their badge being removed? If not, why is the standard different in my case? I am not asking for special treatment, nor am I saying that anyone else's behaviour should be ignored. I am simply asking for consistency. If I violated a specific rule serious enough to justify removing my badge, I am willing to accept that decision, but I would appreciate knowing exactly which rule I violated, what specific behaviour led to the decision, and whether the same rule has been applied to other users in similar circumstances. A badge represents responsibility and trust, so the rules connected to it should be applied fairly and consistently, regardless of who the user is or whom they are associated with. I also have no problem respecting the request to leave each other alone, and I am happy to avoid unnecessary PMs, arguments, or public discussions. At the same time, if accusations are made against me publicly, I believe I should have the opportunity to respond and explain my side. I am not asking anyone to automatically take my side, and I am not asking for special treatment. I am only asking that both sides be heard, the complete context be considered, and the same rules be applied to everyone. If the administrators want to review the matter, I am completely willing to cooperate. Please consider who initiated the interaction, what was actually said and done by both sides, whether the different IDs can genuinely be linked to me, what rule was involved, and why the particular moderation and badge decision was made. My intention is not to attack anyone personally or create further drama. I simply want a fair and transparent review. I genuinely hope this can be resolved calmly and fairly so that everyone can move forward without continuing this conflict.don’t abuse anyone for no reason. If someone provokes or insults me, I will respond. I’m simply protecting myself and standing up for myself. You do it in private messages, while I respond on the wall—the platform may be different, but the basic situation is the same. There’s no meaningful difference in that regard.”
 
Finally, I want to make one thing very clear. I am not here to demand that my badge should be given back, nor am I asking anyone to remove someone else’s badge simply because I have a disagreement with them. My question is about consistency. If my behaviour is being considered serious enough to question my position, then shouldn't the same standard be applied to the other person involved as well? If you believe that I crossed a line by responding after being provoked, then I am willing to accept that the rules should apply to me. But if the other person also used inappropriate language, repeatedly provoked me, continued the conflict, or behaved in a way that goes against the same rules, then why should those actions be treated differently? If her behaviour is acceptable under the rules, then I will accept that and I will also accept whatever decision is made regarding me. But if her actions are also against the rules and yet no similar action is taken against her, then how am I supposed to understand that as equal and impartial moderation? I am not saying “give me my badge back because I deserve it.” I am saying that if the administration believes badge-related responsibility requires accountability, then that accountability should be applied equally. Otherwise, what exactly is the standard being followed?

And if the conclusion is that her behaviour was also wrong but the moderators still choose to support her or take no action against her, then naturally I—and probably anyone looking at the situation objectively—would have to question whether both sides were really treated equally. I don't want to believe that moderators are intentionally supporting one person over another, but if the rules appear to be applied differently depending on who is involved, what other conclusion are users expected to draw? If the same behaviour from me would lead to consequences, but similar behaviour from her receives no consequences, how can that be called consistent moderation? If the answer is that the situations are different, then please explain exactly how they are different. If the answer is that the rules are different, then please explain which rules apply to whom and why. And if the rules are genuinely the same, then I simply ask that they be enforced the same way.

I am not asking anyone to take my side. I am asking the administration to make a decision that is fair enough that neither side can reasonably say that the other received special treatment. If I am wrong, I will accept it. If she is wrong, the same accountability should apply to her. If both of us are wrong, then deal with both of us. That would actually give me confidence that this is about rules rather than personalities, friendships, badges, or internal support.
So my final request is simple: please don't decide based only on who complained first or who presented the longer explanation. Look at the complete situation, consider both sides, and apply exactly the same standard to everyone involved. If my actions are serious enough to deserve consequences, I will accept them. But if similar or more serious behaviour from the other side is overlooked, then I think it is completely reasonable for me to question whether the moderation is truly impartial. I don't want special treatment, and I don't want anyone else's badge removed unfairly either. I only want one standard for everyone. If that standard is genuinely applied equally, I will respect the decision—even if the decision is not in my favour.
 
and NEITHER one of you BLOCKED each other. :hitthewall: how many times must I say it? Handle it YOURSELF, before accusing a mod of being biased, or doing this, or doing that. THIS is why I haven't put a mod in Telugu room for months, now that I have you're all starting up your little drama AGAIN. As far as being "targeted?" BLOCK thats all you gotta do, it NEVER should have reached the point of being "targeted" cause you just HAD to reply back instead of BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done dealing with this. I have more important things to do than babysit some elementary school drama. Thats my last reply on this subject. BLOCK each other. Period, the end. thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top