• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

For the people who call "Beta" as shit...

Bishamonten

Pascal forever ❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
@Hades and @Administrator have lost their minds. They are destroying Zozo by replacing current UI with Beta. The Beta UI is boring and shitty. I'm leaving Zozo once they completely move to Beta.

NOPE, THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS. But, exact words of some users who talk shit about site and still come here daily, LOL.

Also, they -

We want more fonts. Gradient, Neon.
We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

Idk on how many sites you can actually interact so much with the staff or Owners. On how many sites can you go and request or suggest stuff ??

There is one user in Hindi room who comes in different nicks and always talks about how shitty Beta is and says he's gonna leave the site (Till now he didn't, LOL)

When this third party UI was introduced ig around 2020, at start we weren't comfortable using that UI but later we got used to it. It'll take lil time for you to get used to Beta. You have forum to share the issues you face or to give suggestions or requests. Owners are trying to improve it, so till then have lil bit of patience....

You can check the threads below....

just let people like that have there opinion cause we really dont give a fuck about what they think ,the version you have as Beta we have been using Years now for sex chat ,the new UI is the official zozo UI ,it is OUR ui built by us ,paid by us ,we dont give a shit about people who dont like it because for us there say dont mean dog crap ,they ain4t the ones who spend money on making zozo ,they come in and use it for FREE ,
so if they have an issue let them fuck off and find another chat
i think your find the users who complain about the new UI are the idiots who like causing drama and trouble and now they cant do half the crap they did in the old THIRD PARTY UI .
as for the demanding of this and that they can beg all they want but again they dont pay for use zozo

back when we first try to give the "beta" you all complained so we said fine fuck you here have a third party UI
but now no more given in to what you guys want ,this is OUR chat not yours you dont own we do and we do what they fuck we want with it
we dont care about cry babies we care about Users who appreciate what we do and GIVE them ,we appreciate users that know we do everything to keep them safe and give them a place to chat ,have fun and meet other people

YOU DONT LIKE ZOZO WELL tumblr_ol39zzsSKT1qljmldo1_r3_400.gif

@Hades and @Administrator have lost their minds. They are destroying Zozo by replacing current UI with Beta. The Beta UI is boring and shitty. I'm leaving Zozo once they completely move to Beta.

NOPE, THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS. But, exact words of some users who talk shit about site and still come here daily, LOL.

Also, they -

We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

Idk on how many sites you can actually interact so much with the staff or Owners. On how many sites can you go and request or suggest stuff ??

There is one user in Hindi room who comes in different nicks and always talks about how shitty Beta is and says he's gonna leave the site (Till now he didn't, LOL)

When this third party UI was introduced ig around 2020, at start we weren't comfortable using that UI but later we got used to it. It'll take lil time for you to get used to Beta. You have forum to share the issues you face or to give suggestions or requests. Owners are trying to improve it, so till then have lil bit of patience....

just let people like that have there opinion cause we really dont give a fuck about what they think ,the version you have as Beta we have been using Years now for sex chat ,the new UI is the official zozo UI ,it is OUR ui built by us ,paid by us ,we dont give a shit about people who dont like it because for us there say dont mean dog crap ,they ain4t the ones who spend money on making zozo ,they come in and use it for FREE ,
i think your find the users who complain about the new UI are the idiots who like causing drama and trouble and now they cant do half the crap they did in the old THIRD PARTY UI .
as for the demanding of this and that they can beg all they want but again they dont pay for use zozo

back when we first try to give the "beta" you all complained so we said fine fuck you here have a third party UI
but now no more given in to what you guys want ,this is OUR chat not yours you dont own we do and we do what they fuck we want with it
we dont care about cry babies we care about Users who appreciate what we do and GIVE them ,we appreciate users that know we do everything to keep them safe and give them a place to chat ,have fun and meet other people

YOU DONT LIKE ZOZO WELL View attachment 210175
You are both right. I don't know how to appreciate when we get something for free. I have noticed that there are many sites that cost something to use. But your platform is absolutely free. And one for every room there are two modes which are active most of the time. And if I give my personal opinion then I will say that the beta is really nice and my experience in beta is really good.

(Yes, also want to say that there are some guest IDs that are facing a bit of a problem. But no register id has these problems.)

Thank You.

Also, they -

We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

Right I agree with you dear....

Such people can only talk about leaving, Perse. They talk shit and come back in different nick, lol.

As @Aphrodite said we no need to care about those who blabber about BETA

Beta is so better as we have MP3 fm yt option inbuilt cam option n even a one on one call option too which gives prior to privacy

N for security purposes if one user gets banned once they can't enter the beta

Also, they -

We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

To those PEOPLE... Once we reach version 3. It will be much better place to be. Every feedbacks are accepted, and then finally we know what is better for the chat and keep you happy at the same time. THE UI will change rapidly on each update.

We will get there, be patient... and keep chatting.

Yes in beta chat not only pro or vip,, registered users post songs,gifs, photos.. so i loved beta chat..

Also, they -

We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

Also, they -

We want FM.
We want YT.
We want friends list.
We want this, that room.

This is not working.
That is working weirdly.
This gets stuck.
That doesn't open.
Etc, etc !!

Hehe ryt

To those PEOPLE... Once we reach version 3. It will be much better place to be. Every feedbacks are accepted, and then finally we know what is better for the chat and keep you happy at the same time. THE UI will change rapidly on each update.

Beta UI is ours our native UI made by us:rock::highfive:

Yes, that's exactly what I want...Beta is many times better than old UI.