• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Font size suggestions

• Thread starter Deleted member 8468
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8468

Since the font for the standard users is small and unnoticeable in chat, I think it should be altered.

Why don't we change the font size for regular users?

Instead of highlighting the color of each and every message of the badge holders in chat .

Why don't we highlight only spam alert messages ?

Tagged ones u can see na !!!
Yes but other's don't right if they abuse and fight each other it will be difficult for badge holders to find the message and keep the chat room at peace.

By making it more visible it can be easy for them to check on the spam msges.

Yes but other's don't right if they abuse and fight each other it will be difficult for badge holders to find the message and keep the chat room at peace.

By making it more visible it can be easy for them to check on the spam msges.
Whoever notices they have d report option n its not about badge holders every user had got d right to report n staff will act on it tats it, the only thing is we don't have to entertain them !!! N d thing is the spam msgs are continuously popped !!! Rest when I talk mine I keep an eye on every msg !!!!❤️

Last edited:
Whoever notices they have d report option n its not about badge holders every user had got d right to report n staff will act on it tats it, the only thing is we don't have to entertain them !!! N d thing is the spam msgs are continuously popped !!! Rest when I talk mine I keep an eye on every msg !!!!❤️
So to make it more visible I'm suggesting this idea of making the standard user's font size bigger and darker.

When the badge holders us have the option of high visibility and colour.

Why dont they have that option?

We have badges and added color to our names and we are in top of list in chat know.
isn't that enough ?

why do we need colour to our fonts?
for visibility right

Unnecessarily we badge holders are having color font while the normal user's fonts are so small and in grey colour

So to make it more visible I'm suggesting this idea of making the standard user's font size bigger and darker.

When the badge holders us have the option of high visibility and colour.

Why dont they have that option?

We have badges and added color to our names and we are in top of list in chat know.
isn't that enough ?

why do we need colour to our fonts?
for visibility right

Unnecessarily we badge holders are having color font while the normal user's fonts are so small and in grey colour
So u wanna sacrifice ur VIP for normal user ? coming to d point !!! There are few criteria to earn badges !!! So a normal user can also get d badge !!! For girl it's simple simply verification done for boys u need to earn points n get wasp !!! So there's no point in it !!!HOPE U R GETTING MY POINT!!!❤️

So u wanna sacrifice ur VIP for normal user ? coming to d point !!! There are few criteria to earn badges !!! So a normal user can also get d badge !!! For girl it's simple simply verification done for boys u need to earn points n get wasp !!! So there's no point in it !!!HOPE U R GETTING MY POINT!!!❤️
You are deviating the point I'm trying to say,about VIP badge it's for the safety of women users and I really dunno why you are speaking about Badges while I'm talking about font size
And talking about just see my profile now I'm eligible to be a VIP and also an lady bug but since it's rules to be a user for 6months I'm staying us VIP.

FONT SIZE is what I'm trying to convey not about the badge or badge holders

Arey I m not deviating !!! I spoked about badge holders bcz badge holders have font colours n font size na !!!
You are deviating the point I'm trying to say,about VIP badge it's for the safety of women users and I really dunno why you are speaking about Badges while I'm talking about font size
And talking about just see my profile now I'm eligible to be a VIP and also an lady bug but since it's rules to be a user for 6months I'm staying us VIP.

FONT SIZE is what I'm trying to convey not the badge or badge holders

Arey I m not deviating !!! I spoked about badge holders bcz badge holders have font colours n font size na !!!

Yes ,I propose that colour can be used by badge holders only to highlight spam alerts .

Since the font for the standard users is small and unnoticeable in chat, I think it should be altered.

Why don't we change the font size for regular users?

Instead of highlighting the color of each and every message of the badge holders in chat .

Why don't we highlight only spam alert messages ?
Hey dear i think..
After this, peace of chat room will be disturbed...
admins come online only for 10-15 minutes.. when admins are offline no one will be there to mute abusers and spammers, no one will delete their msgs, and no one would like to watch highlighted abusive and spam msg all the time.. whenever some user will try to chat, spammers msg will cover the entire page.. ( i could be wrong i just shared what i think:))

Everyone highlights their good qualities..

Hey dear i think..
After this, peace of chat room will be disturbed...
admins come online only for 10-15 minutes.. when admins are offline no one will be there to mute abusers and spammers, no one will delete their msgs, and no one would like to watch highlighted abusive and spam msg all the time.. whenever some user will try to chat, spammers msg will cover the entire page.. ( i could be wrong i just shared what i think:))

Everyone highlights their good qualities..
Yeah didaaaa our thoughts are somewhat same !!!! U said right !!!! We come for peace but it's peace getting disturbed by mental pieces (Spammers n abusers) in chatroom !!!