• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Find an honest Bengali room owner.(Mermaid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcyoneus

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
@Aphrodite @Hades View attachment 144848View attachment 144848View attachment 144849 Dear chat owner, my humble request to you, find a new and honest bangla room owner(mermaid) otherwise it is difficult to chat on our wall, our freedom of speech is being taken away, today at 2:01 pm my chat room id is "A notification" for no reason,Got muted, room owner "EthIsMoS" argued that I was discussing another site and I insulted him on the wall, but I didn't mention any such site or say anything bad to her, so why did he mute me.2 times Mute and once kicked,you judge or we all lose free speech. She is using his personal gain in this. But we don't accept that. I have tried many times to convince him to silence those who abuse and slur on the wall but he does not silence them.I have personally reported the matter to Bangla Room Moderator Babai_43 but nothing has been done.Every single person on the wall who has an argument about "EthIsMoS" is Mute most of the time.I give you the evidence and I expect you to take action now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_135833.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_135833.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230711_140144.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_140144.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 41
Well if u guys think discussing about other sites without mentioning the name is acceptable.....well sorry buddies it's not it's clearly stated that no discussion about other sites directly or indirectly......
N next if u think the room owner takes false action on u u need to complain to the unimods available in chat but not raging that u will take revenge........

Still we will have a discussion n decide regarding her first i tell all the room users to stop looking mods as enemy n be friendly n cooperative by following rules.... no breaking of rules....no action on u

Well if u guys think discussing about other sites without mentioning the name is acceptable.....well sorry buddies it's not it's clearly stated that no discussion about other sites directly or indirectly......
N next if u think the room owner takes false action on u u need to complain to the unimods available in chat but not raging that u will take revenge........

Still we will have a discussion n decide regarding her first i tell all the room users to stop looking mods as enemy n be friendly n cooperative by following rules.... no breaking of rules....no action on u
@Aashman @Aphrodite I can show proof that I did not directly or indirectly mention the name of any chat site or anything like that. I just said that I am present in two neighborhoods near my house, now if you think this is an example of a chat site name directly or indirectly then I have nothing to say. I will only say that I or we always help the new room owner, but this time, if he doesn't listen to us, tell me what we will do. It's not like that, I was muted for the first time today, I was muted and kicked on purpose 2 times the previous day. This time. You tell me what should I do, then if I am deliberately muted, I will be forced to protest. I am responsible as an old user here to teach newbies, but if they turn and mute me, I have nothing more to say, you understand, I just told the owners of the room.

@Aphrodite @Hades View attachment 144848View attachment 144848View attachment 144849 Dear chat owner, my humble request to you, find a new and honest bangla room owner(mermaid) otherwise it is difficult to chat on our wall, our freedom of speech is being taken away, today at 2:01 pm my chat room id is "A notification" for no reason,Got muted, room owner "EthIsMoS" argued that I was discussing another site and I insulted him on the wall, but I didn't mention any such site or say anything bad to her, so why did he mute me.2 times Mute and once kicked,you judge or we all lose free speech. She is using his personal gain in this. But we don't accept that. I have tried many times to convince him to silence those who abuse and slur on the wall but he does not silence them.I have personally reported the matter to Bangla Room Moderator Babai_43 but nothing has been done.Every single person on the wall who has an argument about "EthIsMoS" is Mute most of the time.I give you the evidence and I expect you to take action now.
stop blaming others for your actions. in this case, it wasn't a person, it was the system itself that muted you for one hour. Screenshot (113).png

Status
Not open for further replies.