• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Finally wfh over ...Bye guys

I’m going back to Banglore, finally work from home is over ... office open from March 1 .. back to work place and busy with single life ... miss you all guys ... catch you some other time ..I’m really sorry if I hurt anyone here.Keep smiling always .
All the best sidji !!

I’m going back to Banglore, finally work from home is over ... office open from March 1 .. back to work place and busy with single life ... miss you all guys ... catch you some other time ..I’m really sorry if I hurt anyone here.Keep smiling always .
Baaa Bangalore malli ni raka kosam vechi chustundi....
Nenu chudatle adi veru anuko.:Laugh1:

Baaga work chesko.
olapooo peace baa Bangalore pothannava

So all will make a big eassy and say bye and you will login to next day like the same. Meanwhile single life then definitely you will be here iam pretty sure about it

Miss u pom anyway all the best hope see you again here

This why pepole always dont miss the leagend words
Understand your words but office not opened yet, so I’m here .. you know one thing I left zozo one and half year and came back ,.. I be here only whenever I free... I don’t say that I will never quit zozo

All the best dear