• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Few Tech Facts!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3127
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3127

1)About 51% of internet users are not human!

main-qimg-2ce5d4ce5a6cb70a9bbf31bf696dc28c

Not humans? Are you kidding me? Yes, you heard me right. Ok, let’s get to the point. It’s said that about 51% of internet traffic is caused by bots. Remember that weird “I am not a robot” that we get on many websites? These bots are the primary reason for that.

2) Robots started to get citizenship!

main-qimg-ab25dddb53412dc4b98033164b6d3964

On October 25th, 2017, Sophia the robot was granted Saudi Arabian citizenship. Humans are struggling to be accepted as nationals in some parts of the world, and robots are starting to get it already!

3) Most AI assistants are female

main-qimg-edc571cbaaafdcb7027291dc8bcc492a

Have you noticed that most AI assistants are females? From Siri and Google's assistant to Bixby, Cortana, and Alexa, most of them are females. Ever wonder why? It’s because studies have shown that people prefer female voices over male voices (both men and women prefer female voices).

4) Your smartphone is a million times more powerful than the computers NASA used for launching Apollo 11

main-qimg-065950ef468f7734871146212bbb355d

The computers used to guide humans through space, about 356,000km away from earth, were a million times less powerful than the smartphone in your hand right now. Just imagine the potential we have got.

5) The worlds most expensive food bought was 2 Papa John’s pizzas

main-qimg-98b95d56cf09cb896b50a96363e44dee

Don't believe me? Let me explain:

The first bitcoin ever spent was used to buy 2 pizzas by a man named Hanyecz from Florida. He bought the pizza for 10,000 bitcoins, which was just 30$ then, but would be worth millions of dollars now.

Looks interesting. I have interest in mining ethereum. Mining Ethereum is pretty easy once you have found a good GPU. CPUs, or Central Processing Units, were used to mine cryptocurrency at first. This story about me. lol. I have already created new wallet for making bitcoin payment operations. Then came GPU-based mining, which had many advantages over CPU-based mining.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. I have interest in mining ethereum. Mining Ethereum is pretty easy once you have found a good GPU. CPUs, or Central Processing Units, were used to mine cryptocurrency at first. This story about me. lol. I have already created new wallet for making bitcoin payment operations. Then came GPU-based mining, which had many advantages over CPU-based mining.
The very important requirement is GPU. You may need to spend some good amount of money to build a mining rig.

That was truly educational! It's particularly helpful for individuals like me who are already familiar with the facts but encounter issues with receiving messages, as I did yesterday. For anyone facing similar challenges, I highly recommend checking out this excellent troubleshooting guide provided by Clerk.Chat https://clerk.chat/blog/nоt-receiving-text-messages/ . This comprehensive resource offers practical solutions and tips to resolve issues related to message delivery.

Last edited: