• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

female chatters being harrased in pm

hillbilly

there is a chatter that has started to harrass females in PM every lady when this happens post it to here with screen shot

Attachments

• 1540371251_18055.png
    1540371251_18055.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 28
there is a chatter that has started to harrass females in PM every lady when this happens post it to here with screen shot
In the absence of admins the first and only recommendation is to block the user. There's no point in arguing with someone who will freely stir trouble. Both Rose and I are aware of this guy and will handle it properly, since he has been warned by the both of us and banned before. In the meantime when 're not there block.

In the absence of admins the first and only recommendation is to block the user. There's no point in arguing with someone who will freely stir trouble. Both Rose and I are aware of this guy and will handle it properly, since he has been warned by the both of us and banned before. In the meantime when 're not there block.
thats what I tell them when they pm me askin bought it this one this am screen shot it and sent it to me in pm