• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FAVORITE METAL SONG!!! AND YES, THAT MEANS MULTIPLE SONGS

and sticking with that "young" motif.. lets get wild. :rock:

cant have heavy metal without some head banging Quiet Riot :rock::rock:

in one way or another we all play with a little fire, and sometimes we even get burned. :Like:

who doesn't like playing with electric toys? :evilgrin1: or at least battery operated ones for the ladies.

because I'm maybe, slightly, little, kinda, sorta, abit, tiny crazy,
:Drunk::rock:

how bout them hard times? we've all hit them from time to time. here is a song that puts it all in perspective

when you have some hard times, you also have some Dirty Livin. :evilgrin1:

even with all that dirty livin and having hard times. All you really need is some Charisma to survive. :clapping:

because I'm in that kinda mood. I just wanna Dance All Over Your Face :finger: your grave to when it comes down to it. hehehe

and on the 8th day, the god you love to hate created rock and roll :Devil: just kidding. I wasn't allowed to participate, I got put in the corner that day. :cry1:

even when you're lost in the Jungle. there is ALWAYS a way out. :rock:

i've got alot of things going on in my head. But only I know and DONT know how to get you out. :Devil:

yes I'm on a KISS kick. fuck off. I've got alot Within. :finger: