• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite ice-cream

images (8).jpeg
Vanilla is the second-most expensive spice after saffron because growing the vanilla seed pods is labor-intensive. Nevertheless, vanilla is widely used in both commercial and domestic baking, perfume manufacture, and aromatherapy.
Do you know Vanilla beans are black but Vanilla Ice cream is White
Even there are many other flavours Vanilla is the one i love the most. Any fruit toppings adds richness to it and Good combination with Gulab jamun :inlove:

G
View attachment 8489
Vanilla is the second-most expensive spice after saffron because growing the vanilla seed pods is labor-intensive. Nevertheless, vanilla is widely used in both commercial and domestic baking, perfume manufacture, and aromatherapy.
Even there are many other flavours Vanilla is the one i love the most. Any fruit toppings adds richness to it and Good combination with Gulab jamun :inlove:
Nice taste and good information mama :Like:

View attachment 8489
It's even difficult to grow bcoz of theft fear, one of my dad's frnd has this plantation n he hired 50ppl n armed with guns.