• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fav Scenes

ModernSanyasi

Newfangled Sanyasi of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Hope you guys have series... every series has good scenes, bad scenes, elevation scenes, epic scenes... what is your favorite scenes from the series you like...

Mine:

• Party scene from Sex Education
  • Scott turning into True Alpha from Teen Wolf
  • Klaus Entrance from Vampire Dairies
  • When they try to capture Klaus and When they try to kill him chained from The Originals
  • The Feast(Banquets, Bastards and Burials) and when Ciri meets Geralt from TheWitcher
etc(Will add more)

Last edited:
Hope you guys have series... every series has good scenes, bad scenes, elevation scenes, epic scenes... what is your favorite scenes from the series you like...

Mine:

• When they try to capture Klaus and When they try to kill him chained from The Originals
  • The Feast(Banquets, Bastards and Burials) and when Ciri meets Geralt from TheWitcher
etc(Will add more)
Eager to know more

Mine:

etc(Will add more)
I don't watch series :wait: