• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Farewell...!! Is it a new beginning??

Atharv

Epic Legend
For those of you who felt title of the thread is interesting and came to see what it is all about ?? Just buckle up, let me take you all to a ride of my journey in zozo. 23rd April 2013, The day I lost someone close in life, missing that someone made me screw my interviews in campus hiring. Graduated with out a job. So keeping them aside, searched for something in google and ended up in "321flash chat" and later zozo.

People might think we can't say it loud, what if someone hear us that we were in sexchat ? I would scream out loud and say I've completed 9 years successfully.

We and a bunch of old users used to call it as adult site not sexsite. The most important part of this place is you never knew whom you are talking to until they reveal it. When I say I 've learned something here where my educational life hasn't thought, few laughed at me.

I 've learnt how to behave with people especially women everytime @Aphrodite whips my ass from SC (Sexchat) room and warns me to behave. I 've learnt respecting, interacting and understanding people. Not everyone comes here for sexting but we can do many more when we talk, listen, express, exchange information. I Enjoyed the voice chats, video chats and hours of texting strangers that come and go every day. I ve liked, loved but always kept my boundaries very clear keeping that this is a virtual world. Never allowed anyone to enter my personal space. If its sexting, just sexting. Do not share your personals to anyone.

Years teach us more than life and you have to agree on that, few ppl that I met here became family and few became frds infact best friends. After years of trust met few of them in real world and we still say hi and bye at times.

@Rapunzel - You are the best admin I ve ever seen doing your work.
@AmoRoUs ❤️ - The naughty and kinky at the same time.
@bettywnieves, @Noir, @Beryl , @Ichayan , @Pinkcandy @ModernSanyasi and all the vip's or old users. Will be missing you all.
Pardon me you wont be recognising me coz I hate sticking my ass to a single ID. Every 6 months its a new identity and new me. Makes me feel alive.

Few might know me as
@Navnath If I am in Hindi room
@Jinesh If i am in Tamil room
@Akshay Sasikumaran If I am in malayali room
@Lovverrr,
@Doctor Desire,
@LucifeR Morningstar,
@MaheshHyd,
@manojhyd
@Sabyasachi, @Elijah, @vipin,@viraj, @Santu and the list goes on.

The reason for writing this post is to the users of zozo. Do not forget what you came for, hope you get it. Have fun, meet amazing people. Do not abuse anyone.
Be yourself and definitely you will get someone who might like you as you are. Spend some quality time and make zozo a better place. Stop worrying about the badges or badge holders they are here for creating a better environment. Do not fool urself that badges wil give you access to female pvts. If that is the case, I never had a badge for myself. All I need is an ID to enter and just be myself and it worked well.

Finally, Oiiii babygirl yes you @Sakhii . I have met you few months back and trust me I ve met 100's of women here but it was just fun. You made me realise what I've lost when I entered zozo and what I can be outside in real world. Stop reading my mind now and listen, I know you will miss me and you know how much I will miss you. I do remember how many times we blame each other "Why on earth we met here and why not in real world." But, atleast it happened here. Let's be happy for that.

Thank you zozo and thank you baby girl for giving back myself to me. To near and dear, I may not be available for chat or calls but you can always drop a letter to me. (You know what I mean and Stop smiling now)

P.S: I may not visit or I may visit as new person again. But only thing thats gonna change is my perspective of looking at this site from past 9 years and now. Wish me all the best for my next begenning in life. Love to listen few stories from everyone who wants to share their side of the story about ZOZO.

Cheers,
Always and forver a ZOZOian.
Atharv

Last edited:
For those of you who felt thread is interesting and came to see what is it. Just buckle up, let me take you all to a ride of my journey in zozo.
23rd April 2013, The day I lost someone close in life, missing that someone made me screw my interviews in campus hiring. Graduated with out a job. So keeping them aside, searched for something in google and ended up in "321flash chat" and later zozo.

People might think we can't say it loud, what if someone hear us that we were in sexchat. ? I would scream out loud and say I've completed 9 years sucessfuly.

We and a bunch of old users used to call it as adult site not sexsite. The most important part of this place is you never knew whom you are talking to until they reveal it. When I say I 've learned something here where my educational life hasn't thought, few laughed at me.

I 've learnt how to behave with people especially women everytime @Aphrodite whips my ass from SC (Sexchat) room and warns me to behave.
I 've learnt respecting, interacting and understanding people. Not everyone comes here for sexting but we can do many more when we talk, listen,express,exchange information. I Enjoyed the voice chats, video chats and hours of texting strangers that come and go every day. I ve liked, loved but always kept my boundaries very clear keeping that this is a virtual world. Never allowed anyone to enter my personal space. If its sexting, just sexting. Do not share your personals to anyone.

Years teach us more than life and you have to agree on that, few ppl that I met here became family and few became frds infact best friends. After years of trust met few of them in real world and we still say hi and bye at times.

@AmoRoUs❤️ - The naughty and kinky at the same time.
@bettywnieves, @Noir, @Beryl , @Ichayan , @Pinkcandy @ModernSanyasi and all the vip's or old users. Will be missing you all.
Pardon me you wont be recognising me coz I hate sticking my ass to a single ID. Every 6 months its a new identity and new me. Makes me feel alive.

Few might know me as
@Lovverrr, @Sabyasachi, @Doctor Desire, @LucifeR Morningstar, @MaheshHyd, @manoj, @vipin,@viraj, @Santu and the list goes on.

The reason for writing this post is to the users of zozo. Do not forget what you came for, hope you get it. Have fun, meet amazing people. Do not abuse anyone.
Be yourself and definitely you will get someone who might like you as you are. Spend some quality time and make zozo a better place. Stop worrying about the badges or badge holders they are here for creating a better environment. Do not fool urself that badges wil give you access to female pvts. If that is the case, I never had a badge for myself. All I need is an ID to enter and just be myself and it worked well.

Finally, Oiiii babygirl yes you. I have met you few months back and trust me I ve met 100's of women here but it was just fun. You made me realise what I've lost when I entered zozo and what I can be outside in real world. Stop reading my mind now and listen, I know you will miss me and you know how much I will miss you. I do remeber how many times we used to say to each other "Why on earth we met here and why not in real world." But, atleast it happened here be happy for that.

Thank you zozo and thank you baby girl for giving back myself to me. To near and dear, I may not be available for chat or calls but you can always drop a letter to me. (You know what I mean and Stop smiling now)

P.S: I may not visit or I may visit as new person again. But only thing thats gonna change is my perspective of looking at this site from past 9 years and now. Wish me all the best for my next begenning in life. Love to listen few stories from everyone who wants to share their side of the story about ZOZO.

Cheers,
Lucifer Morningstar
I loved the way you summarized it buddy ! Well written and nice to know you!

OMG! is it you Lucifer:map:

Lot of users assumed that @Deepak Kiran is your another id. My initial days in ZoZo chat was horrible and no one was identifying me as myself and thinking that I am an old user(Lucifer) in a new id and you know how it feels when users think I am not me. Lot of users asked me for voice confirmation :cry1:

Last edited:
For those of you who felt thread is interesting and came to see what is it. Just buckle up, let me take you all to a ride of my journey in zozo.
23rd April 2013, The day I lost someone close in life, missing that someone made me screw my interviews in campus hiring. Graduated with out a job. So keeping them aside, searched for something in google and ended up in "321flash chat" and later zozo.

People might think we can't say it loud, what if someone hear us that we were in sexchat. ? I would scream out loud and say I've completed 9 years sucessfuly.

I 've learnt how to behave with people especially women everytime @Aphrodite whips my ass from SC (Sexchat) room and warns me to behave.
I 've learnt respecting, interacting and understanding people. Not everyone comes here for sexting but we can do many more when we talk, listen,express,exchange information. I Enjoyed the voice chats, video chats and hours of texting strangers that come and go every day. I ve liked, loved but always kept my boundaries very clear keeping that this is a virtual world. Never allowed anyone to enter my personal space. If its sexting, just sexting. Do not share your personals to anyone.

Few might know me as
@Lovverrr, @Sabyasachi, @Doctor Desire, @LucifeR Morningstar, @MaheshHyd, @manoj, @vipin,@viraj, @Santu and the list goes on.

Finally, Oiiii babygirl yes you. I have met you few months back and trust me I ve met 100's of women here but it was just fun. You made me realise what I've lost when I entered zozo and what I can be outside in real world. Stop reading my mind now and listen, I know you will miss me and you know how much I will miss you. I do remeber how many times we used to say to each other "Why on earth we met here and why not in real world." But, atleast it happened here be happy for that.

Cheers,
Lucifer Morningstar
THat was good words which you shared i hope some might learn from it
Navnath i don't remember this nich yes but have seen Lucifer Morningstar but never interacted might be i know u by some other nick
Any ways Best wishes to you and your baby girl
God bless you take care

Few might know me as

Cheers,
Lucifer Morningstar
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." - Louis L'Amour

Few might know me as

Cheers,
Lucifer Morningstar
Lucifer
:hi: , we never chatted but I have seen this id many times.
When the second lockdown started in 2021 I was all alone in my apartment and trust me this ZOZO made me feel I m not alone and was running a parallel life with bunch of people of variable mentality with experiencing some good and some bad memory.
Wish u all success and happiness in your life.

Few might know me as

Cheers,
Lucifer Morningstar
i'll always be here to whip you into shape and get you to behave ,take care xxx

Wat a post Buddy!
We never interacted but always seen you around in different ids u mentioned
I hv spent long time here just like you pretty much due to same reasons and following same ethics!

All the best for life ahead!

The word "brother" is the thing that resembles the Relationship between us, "glassmate" the very first thing we used to talk with eachother before the years passed... You've been a great brother, friend, advisor and ofcourse glassmate... you'll never be forgotten and we'll talk again meet again...

take care and reach the heights in your career and life my brother... don't miss your "cool" self...

Lot of users assumed that @Deepak Kiran is your another id. My initial days in ZoZo chat was horrible and no one was identifying me as myself and thinking that I am an old user(Lucifer) in a new id and you know how it feels when users think I am not me. Lot of users asked me for voice confirmation :cry1:
Not me Deeps!! :)

The word "brother" is the thing that resembles the Relationship between us, "glassmate" the very first thing we used to talk with eachother before the years passed... You've been a great brother, friend, advisor and ofcourse glassmate... you'll never be forgotten and we'll talk again meet again...

take care and reach the heights in your career and life my brother... don't miss your "cool" self...
Water Glassmates :Cwl:

Hey Sabyasachi, don't go o_O... I will be missing you!! We had a good time on Zenglish Natives wall... May god bless u, nd come back again (maybe with different I'd) no matter I will always recognize u brother :cool1:... Waiting for chatting with you again, maybe with new Avatar... Till then take care and enjoy your life!!

Few might know me as
@Lovverrr,
@Doctor Desire,
@LucifeR Morningstar,
@MaheshHyd,
@manojhyd

Finally, Oiiii babygirl yes you @Sakhii . I have met you few months back and trust me I ve met 100's of women here but it was just fun. You made me realise what I've lost when I entered zozo and what I can be outside in real world. Stop reading my mind now and listen, I know you will miss me and you know how much I will miss you. I do remeber how many times we used to say to each other "Why on earth we met here and why not in real world." But, atleast it happened here. Let's be happy for that.

Cheers,
Aarav
Finally i read it......ur amazing journey through zozo..........
And am so happy to have u in my friend list

Few might know me as
@Lovverrr,
@Doctor Desire,
@LucifeR Morningstar,
@MaheshHyd,
@manojhyd

Finally, Oiiii babygirl yes you @Sakhii . I have met you few months back and trust me I ve met 100's of women here but it was just fun. You made me realise what I've lost when I entered zozo and what I can be outside in real world. Stop reading my mind now and listen, I know you will miss me and you know how much I will miss you. I do remeber how many times we used to say to each other "Why on earth we met here and why not in real world." But, atleast it happened here. Let's be happy for that.

Cheers,
Aarav
U r too much old user :Drunk: I've met u in Lucifer id !!

Anna ✨ :inlove:
One & only kiran
⚡⚡
@Deepak Kiran in ZoZo :rock::rock: