• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. AND HIMYM

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
I was going through the threads post before to see whether someone already posted about these gem serieses....

I wanted to share with you that these two series taught me a many life lesson on how we should enjoy each and every moment in life.....as life moves very fast....

The two series are F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and How I met your mother (HIMYM).

These two sidcoms had a much impact on me that I wanted both these series not to end...!!!!!

The best SitComs of all time :angel: which we never wanted to end..!!

While we had TBBT & THM to end as soon possible after Some amount of seasons .. !! :Dull:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going through the threads post before to see whether someone already posted about these gem serieses....

I wanted to share with you that these two series taught me a many life lesson on how we should enjoy each and every moment in life.....as life moves very fast....

The two series are F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and How I met your mother (HIMYM).

These two sidcoms had a much impact on me that I wanted both these series not to end...!!!!!
I don't watch series eeeee