• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR

ALBIN_7

So we all know what is extramarital life. But have we thought about the different qspects of it ? This thought came into my mind sibce yesterday as one of my female good friend called me to tell me about her concerns that her husband is having an affair and she doubts that woman got pregnant with her husband's child. She asked me how can she know if it is so. But being a Doctor, all I could tell her is it needs a DNA test and as a friend I told her to confront her husband.

But then she started crying and told me she knew this affair for a while but she ignored it because she also has an affair.

This info kind of shocked me.

i asked why would you want an affair ? Why couldn't you break the ties with your husband, get divorced and go for another relationship ? Why all the drama ?

Then she started explaining. And after hearing her out I felt like she has some valid reason from her perspective.

Even though I strongly believe that she could've been more brave and divorced him. But now it's all complicated. A divorce now will mean a trauma to their child whos just 6 y/o.

Yes I've sexted with married women. I've fucked some too. But never wanted to have emotional ties with anyone. Or I never let it.

What do y'all think ?

So we all know what is extramarital life. But have we thought about the different qspects of it ? This thought came into my mind sibce yesterday as one of my female good friend called me to tell me about her concerns that her husband is having an affair and she doubts that woman got pregnant with her husband's child. She asked me how can she know if it is so. But being a Doctor, all I could tell her is it needs a DNA test and as a friend I told her to confront her husband.

But then she started crying and told me she knew this affair for a while but she ignored it because she also has an affair.

i asked why would you want an affair ? Why couldn't you break the ties with your husband, get divorced and go for another relationship ? Why all the drama ?

Then she started explaining. And after hearing her out I felt like she has some valid reason from her perspective.

Even though I strongly believe that she could've been more brave and divorced him. But now it's all complicated. A divorce now will mean a trauma to their child whos just 6 y/o.

Yes I've sexted with married women. I've fucked some too. But never wanted to have emotional ties with anyone. Or I never let it.

What do y'all think ?
I don't know

What do y'all think ?
Commonly Affairs happen due to lack in attention, over caring, dissatisfaction, there are more :speechless1: