• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Explain love in one sentence

Truth can only be reality otherwise it is not truth. If it is not real then how can it be the truth?
Don't theorize things, have you cross verified things before speaking, go into it first, after that you will not an speak, you will just observe only,

Reality is abstraction of truth but not truth. <Reality=Image of truth, not truth>
For example,
Zero=Reality<Zero is value >=Measurable i.e whatever that can be described is Reality=meaning=memories=past=dead=Comparision
Null=Truth <Undefined > =Immeasurable i.e whatever that cannot be described is Truth=love=beauty=present<now>=Living="AS IT IS"

<Reality>Zero =! Null<Void=Truth>

Zero is not null but pretends like Null.

So, reality is not truth it pretends like truth.

Understanding Reality is Truth.

Don't theorize things, have you cross verified things before speaking, go into it first, after that you will not an speak, you will just observe only,

Reality is abstraction of truth but not truth. <Reality=Image of truth, not truth>
For example,
Zero=Reality<Zero is value >=Measurable i.e whatever that can be described is Reality=meaning=memories=past=dead=Comparision
Null=Truth <Undefined > =Immeasurable i.e whatever that cannot be described is Truth=love=beauty=present<now>=Living="AS IT IS"

<Reality>Zero =! Null<Void=Truth>

Zero is not null but pretends like Null.

So, reality is not truth it pretends like truth.

Understanding Reality is Truth.
If it is reality then it is clear that it is REAL and therefore it is truth. The reality is visible, supported by evidence, seen by many witnessed by many even maybe photographed by many, so it is therefore truth.

If it is reality then it is clear that it is REAL and therefore it is truth. The reality is visible, supported by evidence, seen by many witnessed by many even maybe photographed by many, so it is therefore truth.
If a person is honest then that person has no need to prove himself as honest,
if a person proves himself as honest then the person is not honest.

Reality needs evidence because it is incomplete, Truth is complete that's why it need not need evidence.

If a person is honest then that person has no need to prove himself as honest,
if a person proves himself as honest then the person is not honest.

Reality needs evidence because it is incomplete, Truth is complete that's why it need not need evidence.
You cant have truth without reality reality comes first then you can say it is truth. Reality is recorded, seen witnessed scientifically proven clearly known for evidence. Reality comes first.

You cant have truth without reality reality comes first then you can say it is truth. Reality is recorded, seen witnessed scientifically proven clearly known for evidence. Reality comes first.
Who comes first that doesn't matter, what matters is truth.
I didn't say that I don't want reality, I just said that "Reality is just a bunch of descriptions" which is not true.I just differentiate things as it is.
I just pointed out the exact place of reality and truth in life.

Who comes first that doesn't matter, what matters is truth.
I didn't say that I don't want reality, I just said that "Reality is just a bunch of descriptions" which is not true.I just differentiate things as it is.
I just pointed out the exact place of reality and truth in life.
Of course truth matters but it is not something on its own it has to be supported by fact and evidence visual recorded or scientific evidence it us not something that exists on it own it can only be truth if it is about reality that is in itself fact. Truth is totally attached to proven reality other wise it is just speculation, assumption, hearsay not truth.