• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT CARE AND POSSESSIVENESS...!!

D

Deleted member 10714

A couple was talking, suddenly her male friend came and they both hugged each other, it was a casual hug...but her bf said, "i am going home, see u later",

She: hey what happened, Her bf: nothing Her friend: maybe ur bf is too much possesive..

Her bf went away from them He was thinking, "am i really too possesive?.. is it wrong to want her safety everytime, is it wrong that i love her so much and i can't see her that much close with anyone else, maybe I'm jealous but i am also a boy and i know that what kind of thoughts her friend might have on his mind, is it wrong to protect her from those dirty thoughts, is it wrong to secure my future wife :)". He was standing in front of his car when she came and hugged him from back

She: I just want u to know that, "it's not wrong to protect me from every dirty thoughts, it's ok to be possesive sometimes, it's ok if u don't want me that much close to anyone else becoz i also can't see u that much close to any girl.... i know u love me very much so it's ok to being protective. love u future hubby.

He thought "she always understands me"

(He smiled and hugged her tightly)
5512fe9c7194aa1012f1b9fa0f25b419.jpg

Yes, I get jealous...
The only difference is,
You call it 'Possessiveness'
I call it 'Fear of losing you'
❤️❤️❤️

Yes, I get jealous...
The only difference is,
You call it 'Possessiveness'
I call it 'Fear of losing you'
❤️❤️❤️
Everyone got jealous...
But some ppl can understand this it's not everyone's cupt of tea to understand feelings of a person...
doesn't matter what u call it ,even possessiveness or fera of loosing but i call it " jo mera h wo mera hi h"

Everyone got jealous...
But some ppl can understand this it's not everyone's cupt of tea to understand feelings of a person...
doesn't matter what u call it ,even possessiveness or fera of loosing but i call it " jo mera h wo mera hi h"
Kisine uski taraf aankh uthake b dekha...toh aankhe nikaal lungi:evilgrin1::Dream1::giggle:

A couple was talking, suddenly her male friend came and they both hugged each other, it was a casual hug...but her bf said, "i am going home, see u later",

She: hey what happened, Her bf: nothing Her friend: maybe ur bf is too much possesive..

Her bf went away from them He was thinking, "am i really too possesive?.. is it wrong to want her safety everytime, is it wrong that i love her so much and i can't see her that much close with anyone else, maybe I'm jealous but i am also a boy and i know that what kind of thoughts her friend might have on his mind, is it wrong to protect her from those dirty thoughts, is it wrong to secure my future wife :)". He was standing in front of his car when she came and hugged him from back

She: I just want u to know that, "it's not wrong to protect me from every dirty thoughts, it's ok to be possesive sometimes, it's ok if u don't want me that much close to anyone else becoz i also can't see u that much close to any girl.... i know u love me very much so it's ok to being protective. love u future hubby.

(He smiled and hugged her tightly)View attachment 179996
love animated gifs letters photo collage photo flash color HD banner flash mask effects sharew...gif

Lovely...

Lovely noicee awwwwwww