• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Everything Everywhere all at once !!!

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
Hi folks,
Most of u would be aware of this movie....it has won many Oscar's... I was fortunate to watch the movie yesterday it's there in sony liv ( ott ).

Movie have everything int it love, family drama, action, emotion....little scientific too....

I loved a 5 mins section in this movie where there is a talk between two rocks...:heart1:...

Credit to directors creativity !!!

Feel good movie after long time....

If u have time please too enjoy this movie with ur family...

Happy chatting nd stay positive!!!

Hi folks,
Most of u would be aware of this movie....it has won many Oscar's... I was fortunate to watch the movie yesterday it's there in sony liv ( ott ).

Movie have everything int it love, family drama, action, emotion....little scientific too....

I loved a 5 mins section in this movie where there is a talk between two rocks...:heart1:...

YEp a good one !!! Who knows, maybe we all exist as super personalities in another galaxy and are the most worthless here - doing laundry & paying taxes :Cwl:
images (17).jpeg

And the rock scenes were brrrrrrrilllliantt mann :highfive:
images (18).jpeg

:inlove:YEp a good one !!! Who knows, maybe we all exist as super personalities in another galaxy and are the most worthless here - doing laundry & paying taxes :Cwl: View attachment 123842

And the rock scenes were brrrrrrrilllliantt mann :highfive:View attachment 123843

Worthless one is the one which saved the other universes...lol @Pinkcandy

Stone scene has my heart :heart1:
At last found someone who vibes with me pinky lol

Hi folks,

Paathuten ... :tso:

Hi folks,

Haha I don't think we can watch it with family but I watched it in English don't know about Indian dubbed version but yeah I won't recommend it with family