• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Every day...

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
Every day, birthed anew.
Born a promise.
A million possibilities taking shape under each new days sun.
But what if the next time that sun rose there were no possibilities at all? Only death.

Yours and of everything you’ve ever known?

How would you act in that darkness beforehand, how would you go out?
Death will come to all of us.
It will come inevitabily as the sun.
It is only to be feared if you fear what is on the other side of it, if you see darkness in your soul rather than light.
And in your final moments of life you know you know you will have to answer this one question;

What did you do in your lifetime and was it worthwhile?

I like to think I would go out with grace...I'm not a religious person,but I do have faith..and loved ones on the other side.So,grace in my exit is what I strive for.But the second part of the question is the hard one.Because,truthfully, do we ever feel we've done enough?Maybe it's just me..idk.And was it worthwhile....for sure,not enough was.But if you've loved or care,or helped,or even tried..I would have to say it was.

It doesn't even matter how I hope to die because I mostly have no control over it anyway. If I'm lucky I'll die as a happy old lady, preferably not alone.

No one wants to die alone SC, it's one of those things thats etched in from the very beginning.

What the question at the end is asking, did you do everything you wanted in life?

If i had replied to this thread a while back I'd definitely would have said I had done nothing of the things I envisioned for myself in life. But today I can say that I starting to take the first steps towards accomplishing everything I want to do in life. I also have this feeling that I was born at the wrong place and time. England is my home no matter what, I feel it since I was like 3 years old and kept telling my mom that where I should be. And I am currently working on the ways of finally being where I should be. As for the moment of my passing I don't know how that will be, nor when it will be I just hope that by the time that happens I have spread kindness and helped as many people as I can.

If i had replied to this thread a while back I'd definitely would have said I had done nothing of the things I envisioned for myself in life. But today I can say that I starting to take the first steps towards accomplishing everything I want to do in life. I also have this feeling that I was born at the wrong place and time. England is my home no matter what, I feel it since I was like 3 years old and kept telling my mom that where I should be. And I am currently working on the ways of finally being where I should be. As for the moment of my passing I don't know how that will be, nor when it will be I just hope that by the time that happens I have spread kindness and helped as many people as I can.

Interesting. Why do you feel you should've been born in England?

Interesting. Why do you feel you should've been born in England?
Can't really explain SC it's just a feeling that I have since I was little. I remember I cried once cause I was telling my mom I wasn't supposed to be here (I was 5 and I was looking through an encyclopedia about England) I remember telling her that tge house in the picture was my home. Of all the places in the world it's the only one I want to be. Just feel it. Can't really put it in words.

Can't really explain SC it's just a feeling that I have since I was little. I remember I cried once cause I was telling my mom I wasn't supposed to be here (I was 5 and I was looking through an encyclopedia about England) I remember telling her that tge house in the picture was my home. Of all the places in the world it's the only one I want to be. Just feel it. Can't really put it in words.

i just have the same feeling that i would've been born in the UK....i dunno why but i love that country so much and of course the weather.... it's not that i hate my country but i just love England.... :)