• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Every atom of me is missing you ✨❤

Yeah, distance gave me reason to love you longer!!

It is okie to have this pain.
But keep em in mind.
I cant bear this for so long...
It's hurting me a lot!!

Feels like " Rushed to your arms and to rest my head on your chest hearing your heart saying - I missed you more :( "
My eyes are searching your face everywhere ✨
I need your smell, the way you surround me with only you and everything of yours ♥︎ I miss them badly.

I need the time for US, the only US ・゜゜・.
You are the one who held me without even asking Me Or saying No before you took me..

I badly need you. This is unbearable :(

I miss you more than words can say.
All I have now is , the heart which needs more time to accept what mind knows already...

Ur words hit my ❤️ hardly!!!

:heart1::heart1::heart1:
Cage Love❤️

I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you. I miss you more than the Darkness misses the Moon at night. Ocean may separates lands, But not souls.You are too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you

My Dear Atom !!!

I am Happy to Drop my 600TH Message in Your E-Diary @MillaN Thanks and my Apology to you for Using your E-Diaries Thread.

Where were you, I miss the US

You the one who never made you busy when I really needed you.

I keep myself busy with the things I hate and love.. Yet everytime I pause and I still think of you !!

Closed my eyes and spoke to you in billion silent ways.

The moment I have seen you - lately made me think was it necessary to have this pain?

I should have hugged you tighter and longer the last time I saw you ✨

It feels like I am physically sick

Everytime I try not to miss you
But i end up missing you a lot !!!

I let you go just because u need to move..
Though I didn't want to make that happen.

Your voice and eyes, the way u touched me, been a nostalgia!! why are you so long ?

I still repeat the things you said to me while dawn in my head
The moments we made love is auspicious!! I wish we had more time together

Everything, with u I had was all the way different!!

Where were you.. :(

Awesome...
No one can express their feelings in words like this. And the writing skills i love to reading @EkaLustYa's Every Years journey posts and i wait for it.
Hoping more readings .

Wish the rejoining happens soon with your love !!!

Hahaaa meri jaan that's not a real thing... :giggle:

I make this thread whenever I have the feeling of loneliness... Like an illusion. :Drunk:

If I had a person , and if I missed him miserably ♥︎

May be HE may be.. Someone ✨

Hahaaa meri jaan that's not a real thing... :giggle:

I make this thread whenever I have the feeling of loneliness... Like an illusion. :Drunk:

If I had a person , and if I missed him miserably ♥︎

May be HE may be.. Someone ✨
:fingercross: u will find the someone