• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ever been caught by friends/family members using Zozo chat/forum ?

same i have never used zozo on mobile laptop is the best hehe hehee
I m jst imagining tat if I'll use in lapy no one bothered if I use in phone my mum will do investigation her Cid mode will get ignited lol:Drunk:so I use in tab or lapy , No zozo in phn :giggle:

wow, this question makes people seem like they're 10yrs old instead of the adults you're supposed to be getting caught with your fingers in the cookie jar. who gives a fuck if somebody knows you're on a chat site??? You make it seem like everybody that comes on zozo has their pants down around their ankles wanking. lol granted, THAT would be cause for embarrassment. just an observation. :facepalm:

wow, this question makes people seem like they're 10yrs old instead of the adults you're supposed to be getting caught with your fingers in the cookie jar. who gives a fuck if somebody knows you're on a chat site??? You make it seem like everybody that comes on zozo has their pants down around their ankles wanking. lol granted, THAT would be cause for embarrassment. just an observation. :facepalm:
Well typical Indian parents or relatives maybe :p

U should be frm typical indian family :p then u might know , if anyone sneeze all neighbours know lol n dis is adult site :Drunk: