• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Even in sex chat site....

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
We all came to a sex chat site to explore our passion towards sex and the high that it gives. But when you get committed through a sex chat site, do you need to stop exploring you passion?

Its just a common debate....

In my opinion here we can be an open book at least to our partners we gained in this site and sexplore together by discussing your sexual discussions that we had with others...which will spice up the relationship gained in this site...

We all came to a sex chat site to explore our passion towards sex and the high that it gives. But when you get committed through a sex chat site, do you need to stop exploring you passion?

In my opinion here we can be an open book at least to our partners we gained in this site and sexplore together by discussing your sexual discussions that we had with others...which will spice up the relationship gained in this site...
Is that for real or virtual relationship

I totally agree with you, but the irony is people tend to control their partners once they are commited here , either its virtual or real irrespective of gender this is what happens.. but exceptions are always there... lets sexplore :clapping: