• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Aphrodite

HADES'S REAL LIFE WIFE and Co Owner of Chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
Who ever you think the fuck you are ,user ,vip,guest or staff I am telling you know waiting till no admins or mods are around to troll and cause shit between everyone on zozo just shows what a childish butthurt piece of crap you are ,using another users complaint/problem is just the most pathetic immature thing I have ever seen .You have abused ,trolled and bullied users ever since I can remember which merited you the name SUNDAY CUNT .

and as for the TACO VS ROOM it concerns HIM and ADMINS Only ,I think now he understands that ADMIN AFFAIRS concern ADMINS ONLY .IF you don't like our decision on how we deal with enforcing the rules we were told to then it's YOUR problem We do our jobs simple as
C_Users_sweet_AppData_Local_Packages_Microsoft.SkypeApp_kzf8qxf38zg5c_LocalState_b8660903-f54f...jpgC_Users_sweet_AppData_Local_Packages_Microsoft.SkypeApp_kzf8qxf38zg5c_LocalState_3151cf9c-4ef4...jpg

AND JUST FOR THE INFO TACO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK MAGS OUT RIGHT SO YOUR SHIT STIRRING PLAN BACK FIRED "SEX AS A WEAPON" ..NICE TRY BUT STILL AINT THAT SMART

mods have a lot of responsibility and weight on their shoulders and they cant be around 24/7 unfortunately there are people out there that wait until there are no mods in the room so they are safe to troll and spam or whatever else to annoy people in chat it is childish. Im not 100% certain but i believe you are the one who banned me from chat several months ago and i would like to get back onto the chat again I was mad that day because i was being attacked by a group of people in chat before you came in I posted in the forums about what happened i overacted that day because someone said something about my mom and at the time i wasn't sure if she was going to live or not i was under alot of stress i tried contacting but i cant reach anyone. there are several people who go to zozo that can vouch for me.

I think it's a pure sign of utter misery and childish behavior to do those kind of things. I haven't seen something of the sort since my junior high days..... Admins and mods will always do their best to keep the chat room at peace. No matter what. And to think that lies such as that can be spread and believed is very foolish. There's something called communication, people ask each other and don't rush to assume or make conclusions based on someone who they don't even know. So nice try but it didn't work :D

mods have a lot of responsibility and weight on their shoulders and they cant be around 24/7 unfortunately there are people out there that wait until there are no mods in the room so they are safe to troll and spam or whatever else to annoy people in chat it is childish. Im not 100% certain but i believe you are the one who banned me from chat several months ago and i would like to get back onto the chat again I was mad that day because i was being attacked by a group of people in chat before you came in I posted in the forums about what happened i overacted that day because someone said something about my mom and at the time i wasn't sure if she was going to live or not i was under alot of stress i tried contacting but i cant reach anyone. there are several people who go to zozo that can vouch for me.

hey someguy i dont know anything about your ban ,i could have been a miss click on a another behalf ,if you know your ip we can do a search and see if we can unban it

I think it's a pure sign of utter misery and childish behavior to do those kind of things. I haven't seen something of the sort since my junior high days..... Admins and mods will always do their best to keep the chat room at peace. No matter what. And to think that lies such as that can be spread and believed is very foolish. There's something called communication, people ask each other and don't rush to assume or make conclusions based on someone who they don't even know. So nice try but it didn't work :D

epscailly the fact we both know mags dont go into video chat and seeing that nothing really happens in there except the odd beggin etc OUR two motormouths are always in sex chat or on skype in which i can even vouch for cause its normal with myself and Hades so who ever thinks thay can spread such shit and know so much stuff best have proof for one and maybe think about who else users may have contact with
and as for trying to turn vips against vips i have even the person in question on skype who said she didnt beleive a word of it cause she knows mags and knows if maggie or selena have something to say they aint gonna hide they will say it to peoples faces.seems SUNDAY CUNTS know it all attitude just drove him into a the not knowing shit hole again proving that he is the constant asshole always on mags back since she arrived in zozo and we will be dealing with him egos like that dont stay hidin for long

epscailly the fact we both know mags dont go into video chat and seeing that nothing really happens in there except the odd beggin etc OUR two motormouths are always in sex chat or on skype in which i can even vouch for cause its normal with myself and Hades so who ever thinks thay can spread such shit and know so much stuff best have proof for one and maybe think about who else users may have contact with
and as for trying to turn vips against vips i have even the person in question on skype who said she didnt beleive a word of it cause she knows mags and knows if maggie or selena have something to say they aint gonna hide they will say it to peoples faces.seems SUNDAY CUNTS know it all attitude just drove him into a the not knowing shit hole again proving that he is the constant asshole always on mags back since she arrived in zozo and we will be dealing with him egos like that dont stay hidin for long
:clapping::clapping:

71.50.140.47 is my public ip address if you wish to unban me Aphrodite goddess of love. you and sexy girl seem like good people and i really appreciate you guys working with me to help me get back on. if anyone sees kylo in chat tell her i said hey.