• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Enjoy summer vacation. guess and win

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hey Guys!
Guys let's pause all other stuffs and spice up our few moments here with an interesting game",so I came here with a funny and exciting game for all of you.
So Guys!Last year some partners played this game a lot.
Please,let me know how many of you like it and if you guys have any more exciting suggestions regarding this,kindly inform me (much appreciated).
Here Is The Game Concept :-
There will be several teams,like A,B,C,D,E and so on according to the number of participants.
There is no boundaries,while making a pair.A pair can consist any of these boy-boy/girl-girl/boy-girl combination.Each team will have two partners and we will give a word to one partner(In private).
She/he will draw a picture of that word and the other partner will guess what the word can be.
We will give two chances to perform their turn.
We will give two words and those who won't answer any of them,will be out of the game(disqualified).
In the end,we will select five pairs and which pair will be in the top,will get forum task like 'TREASURE HUNT'.
So Guys!Are You Excited?
How do you find this Idea,let me know.
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Excited people can register in the next threads which I will post very soon

Hey Guys!
Guys let's pause all other stuffs and spice up our few moments here with an interesting game",so I came here with a funny and exciting game for all of you.
Please,let me know how many of you like it and if you guys have any more exciting suggestions regarding this,kindly inform me (much appreciated).
There will be several teams,like A,B,C,D,E and so on according to the number of participants.
There is no boundaries,while making a pair.A pair can consist any of these boy-boy/girl-girl/boy-girl combination.Each team will have two partners and we will give a word to one partner(In private).
She/he will draw a picture of that word and the other partner will guess what the word can be.
We will give two words and those who won't answer any of them,will be out of the game(disqualified).
In the end,we will select five pairs and which pair will be in the top,will get forum task like 'TREASURE HUNT'.
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Idea is cool

My only Suggestion is as below
boy-boy/girl-girl/boy-girl :tso:

No matter we win or lose, atleast will be happy to grab a chance to be so called as #Paired

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Searching partner :Cwl:

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Exited but don't want to play until I have girls in my team

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Good news, I will try

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Anyone wanna be my partner:blush:

**ONLY GIRLS**

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

Ehhh nice:holiday:game time

I understand nothing, actually I never understand any game on zozo, Ever.
Well it's a simple game suppose you got a partner called A and host will send a word to A in his/her private dm . After that he /she will create a picture and you've to guess it. You'll get only 2 chances like once you said tree and then mango but the real answer is book. So, your team is out of game . Simple I hope apko samaj aa Gaya hoga

Hey Guys!
So Guys!Are You Excited?
Let's Have Fun.tnx....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If anyone don't understand how to play the game don't worry message me i will explain you