• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Emptyness

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Have you ever felt emptiness in ur life?? share such moments of emptiness.... sometime being empty is a bliss, where u move out of all your day to day stress and all committments.... but may time being empty is painful, when u loss ppl who u loved and when u feel ur inboxes empty which was once filled with messages, and when u look at the door for ur friends to knock and no one even rings to say u a helloo... just share such moments

Yesssss yesssss yesssss I have felt many timessss, everyone feels emptiness after breakup even I felt. Later for a Yr i was lonely bcoz of 5yrs relationship all ma routine got changed suddenly n don't no what to do, how to manage myself. That was the most painful situation for me.
Recent incident : yesterday my frnd father expired I was with ma frnd family I saw that emptiness in the house n in the heart, he was very friendly n never treated us like kids instead he use to be like a kid with us n enjoy with us. I miss ma uncle ma wellwisher. I pray his soul rest in peace.

Maybe. There are times u just felt really heavy inside and u wanted to cry it out , scream it out but tears doesnt come out. The times you wanted to just stay alone in your room instead of joining ppl outside, coz u just really feel so empty inside and its weird. One time you caught yourself starin at the wall or even any things and you look like a statue you didnt cry you didnt smile just givin tht dull look. Gloomy. You feel somethin was lost, that a part of u somehow shutdown. It's as if you lost your purpose, u just woke up one day and thats it, ur being on your survival mode.

Happens Everytime. Even if everything is good in my life and I can have anything I want... Then there is this Sadness I don't know where does it come from... We all feel empty for many reasons not just breakup or if anyone leaves from our life.:p

Every time i work on night shift at 4 am my stomach got empty and its will give sounds to me. And more over when ever i go out my pocket was empty and the empty heart yes when someone we treat as close tells us to stay away it was the most emptyiest thing :)

Emptiness is a constant daily battle for me and even more so during this CV19 pandemic. I have had emptiness and loneliness since I was a child, mostly because I was rejected by my birth mother and then bounced around from foster home to foster home for the first 6 years of my life.

The thing about emptiness is that you can still have all your friends and family around you and still feel completely empty. It's a hard thing to break out of and takes a lot of will power to move forward from

When i feel emptyness due to daily life problems and brain stops working like whole glucose of my body get exhausted. I do online gaming that gives me complete relaxation.