• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

EMBARRASSING PLACE

Liar Liar i'll put ur pants on fire i hope u always keep spare pants with u on zozo :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:
serious as a heart attack. I will not fart in front of anyone. I'll get outta bed and go to another room if someone is with me.

serious as a heart attack. I will not fart in front of anyone. I'll get outta bed and go to another room if someone is with me.
that's strange man no one do this intentionally but all do it accidentally once in life time i m surprised that u didn't faces that situation yet, i wish u achieve this moment soon and share same here :giggle::giggle::giggle:

that's strange man no one do this intentionally but all do it accidentally once in life time i m surprised that u didn't faces that situation yet, i wish u achieve this moment soon and share same here :giggle::giggle::giggle:
i can comfirm he does not Fart infront of people or even me and i'm his wife ,he will go into another room or the toilet and then come back even while we're on the phone

i can comfirm he does not Fart infront of people or even me and i'm his wife ,he will go into another room or the toilet and then come back even while we're on the phone
But Rose i m sure he'll soon fart either in front of u or in front of someone else and i m going to wait for that moment when he'll share that here :cool:

But Rose i m sure he'll soon fart either in front of u or in front of someone else and i m going to wait for that moment when he'll share that here :cool:
I'd say, "dont hold your breath" but if i finally did fart in front of you, you might wanna hold your breath. :Devil:

I'd say, "dont hold your breath" but if i finally did fart in front of you, you might wanna hold your breath. :Devil:
you won't hear mine but your smell em and i wont even give warning :Devil:

Offourse i'll surely do hold my breath or put my hanky on my nose :bandid: :bandid: but always remember that if u fart in front of me it means i have to be in US and whenever i'll be in US i'll sure steal ur collection with my Gadgets :Cwl::rofl1::rofl1:

keep me away from cauliflower cheese and eggs