• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Embarrassing August moments!!!

Gravity

Euphoric wave of enchantment
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Back with more embarrassing moments ‘cause I never fail to embarrass myself while everyone’s busy embracing their selves.

So this lovely househelp of ours walked in on me randomly checking myself out in the mirror how I would look in doggy position (not naked obviously) and she looked at me in disgust :map:

Her exact reaction : C0E9F305-FAB2-408A-A734-7F807EF17E19.gif

But hey, I did learn to lock my door

Last edited:
Back with more embarrassing moments ‘cause I never fail to embarrass myself while everyone’s busy embracing their selves.

So this lovely househelp of ours walked in on me randomly checking myself out in the mirror how I would look in doggy position and she looked at me in disgust :map:

Her exact reaction : View attachment 79891

Next time you better lock the door doing such funny things :Cwl:

So this lovely househelp of ours walked in on me randomly checking myself out in the mirror how I would look in doggy position and she looked at me in disgust :map:

Her exact reaction : View attachment 79891

When I enter in adults thread:timid: n my frnds make my fun:Dull: