• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Eight Truth of Life

I DONT DO ANY ARGUMENT , BUT I HIGHLY COUNTER MOST OF POINT

1st point : If someone doesnt have a mother, does that mean that life and world for that person is fake AND WHT ABOUT DAD IS HE ALSO FAKE.
I know and seen people who doesnt have mom in their life but still keeping themselve together and still accept this world as real and trust and people. I KNOW HER AND I INSPIRE HER A LOT AND HELP AS MUCH I CAN.

2nd point: a poor person has a poor freind. There is no one in this world who doesnt have any freind in their whole life.

3rd point: People do like thoughts is not a truth brother. For me, a person personality is important than their looks.
The best example is zozo itself you havent seen anyone but you get attracted to their words and personality

5th point: I love my mom the most and then dad.
SO I GUESS MY MOM WILL HURT ME MOST!

I am not arguing i am just saying that how can these points be truth of life dude

I DONT DO ANY ARGUMENT , BUT I HIGHLY COUNTER MOST OF POINT

1st point : If someone doesnt have a mother, does that mean that life and world for that person is fake AND WHT ABOUT DAD IS HE ALSO FAKE.
I know and seen people who doesnt have mom in their life but still keeping themselve together and still accept this world as real and trust and people. I KNOW HER AND I INSPIRE HER A LOT AND HELP AS MUCH I CAN.

2nd point: a poor person has a poor freind. There is no one in this world who doesnt have any freind in their whole life.

3rd point: People do like thoughts is not a truth brother. For me, a person personality is important than their looks.
The best example is zozo itself you havent seen anyone but you get attracted to their words and personality

5th point: I love my mom the most and then dad.
SO I GUESS MY MOM WILL HURT ME MOST!
Different opinions didn't mean that a argument. Different person have different thoughts different opinions.

You may share your own thoughts and you did that. You are welcome for your opinion.

When we asked something tats always for in general. Exception is always there. Mother is the only person who stand with his child in any situation any condition. She can sacrifice everything for her child. Yes father also did a lot. But if you compare you will find mother did more than that.

For the second point whats about friend for forever? I am talking about real friendship. A real friend never leaves in any situation. When you have money you will find a lot of person around you in the names of friend. But most of them will leave if you are in a problem or struggling in your life.

Next is looks and you have given the example of zozo. We attract mostly on beauty and that beauty is how he or she looks like. How many people you find who accept a person in life who looks bad but a good human beings and communicate well? My views most of the people first looks a good appearance and then the quality.

And the last one except your parents in the world the person you loved the most will hurt you the most. Or you can say you will hurt most because you love the most.