• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Earth is on fire guys please take care

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
IMG-20240502-WA0000.jpg

Above normal temperatures and heat wave days

Temperatures are expected to be above normal across most parts of the country between April and June this year, except for some parts of northwest India such as Jammu and Kashmir, and some parts of northeast India

We have to be careful from now on and this situation may worsen gradually..
Climate change refers to long-term shifts in temperatures and weather patterns. These shifts may be natural, but human activities have been the main driver of climate change, primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels (like coal, oil, and gas), which produces heat-trapping gases.

Climate change refers to long-term shifts in temperatures and weather patterns. These shifts may be natural, but human activities have been the main driver of climate change, primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels (like coal, oil, and gas), which produces heat-trapping gases.
Yesterday night, I am returning from office and I see water on the road. Someone has left it. I wonder if there is a shortage of water this time, will we get water. If we waste water like this...

Yesterday night, I am returning from office and I see water on the road. Someone has left it. I wonder if there is a shortage of water this time, will we get water. If we waste water like this...

The North-East monsoon is responsible for 10%-20% rainfall of the total rainfall in India, while the South-West monsoon provides approximately 80% of rainfall. Therefore, the effects of climate change on the monsoon seasons is one of the important reasons for decrease in rainfall and water shortage in India

The North-East monsoon is responsible for 10%-20% rainfall of the total rainfall in India, while the South-West monsoon provides approximately 80% of rainfall. Therefore, the effects of climate change on the monsoon seasons is one of the important reasons for decrease in rainfall and water shortage in India
We need a lot of rain now so we can get some peace from this heat...

We need a lot of rain now so we can get some peace from this heat...
It is not only rain that will solve the problem but people should be aware that the more trees we can plant or the more we can keep pollution free then maybe the problem can be solved to some extent.

It is not only rain that will solve the problem but people should be aware that the more trees we can plant or the more we can keep pollution free then maybe the problem can be solved to some extent.
Right..I need rain now I want to get wet :rofl1:

No, I am burning like you, if you suffer, you will get good results :emo:
So let's see when it rains, can't wait too long. Otherwise I will die this summer and you and your weather will be responsible for my death... :giggle:

So let's see when it rains, can't wait too long. Otherwise I will die this summer and you and your weather will be responsible for my death... :giggle:
Hey no one will die in this summer you won't die neither will i wait a minute everything will be fine and why should I be responsible for you dying:hitthewall: