• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Drop some wierd question and lemme know how crazy u re with me

Sometimes it's btr if the professor explains t
I am an electrical professor i deal with circuits . Let me clear you with some electric concepts. If u put the correct switch the light will glow. If you put the wrong one it wont. Dont directly touch the fuse wire. Sometimes due to over inflow of current bulb may burst. Fuse is wat everything. Dont play with current always it will give you shock. :p (full of double meaning hope u tubelight cant understand anything)

I am an electrical professor i deal with circuits . Let me clear you with some electric concepts. If u put the correct switch the light will glow. If you put the wrong one it wont. Dont directly touch the fuse wire. Sometimes due to over inflow of current bulb may burst. Fuse is wat everything. Dont play with current always it will give you shock. :p (full of double meaning hope u tubelight cant understand anything)
Arunu you v want mech to explain

Someone pl enlighten me