• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Drop some Advice

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Hey yall! This thread will solely focus on giving random advices. Anything that you all could possibly think of. Just a thought that despite of having a bad day, there is one thread that we could open and will slowly surely and eventually turn negative mood into positive one.

Lookin forward to see some from the amazing pepz of ZoZo :)

You will end up where you belong. Never worry too much about what you're goin through. Learn from it but dont dwell in it.
Feel it and then... Let go.
Whats yours will find you. Whats not will freed you. No matter what happens. Everything you deserve will come to you. It will MANIFEST. Youll see. Whether it be love, persnal growth. knowledge. Friendship. Moving on. Healing..
It will come to you. Find you. And will stay no matter what.

Friendly advice to not revolve your life around one person, one feeling, one place, one memory, one problem. The complexity of life and the diversity of the world is beautiful and you have the right to explore it. Do not settle for less. you deserve better.

Friendly advice to not revolve your life around one person, one feeling, one place, one memory, one problem. The complexity of life and the diversity of the world is beautiful and you have the right to explore it. Do not settle for less. you deserve better.
Hmm true !!

My advice will sound weird... But I will say everyday remember death... Whatever we are stressed for, whatever we are running for all will finish one day... This tip will make you understand that nothing is worthy in the end... All pleasures will end all pain will end...

My advice will sound weird... But I will say everyday remember death... Whatever we are stressed for, whatever we are running for all will finish one day... This tip will make you understand that nothing is worthy in the end... All pleasures will end all pain will end...
This message made my day!! I will remember forever!!

Hey yall! This thread will solely focus on giving random advices. Anything that you all could possibly think of. Just a thought that despite of having a bad day, there is one thread that we could open and will slowly surely and eventually turn negative mood into positive one.

My Advice... Never trust any one Blindly to avoid getting hurt... , Always keep smiling and never get worried or stressed, If some one is laughing at you or hurting you intentionally with there words always keep silence and avoid., Be it any situation never get afraid and face it by giving your level best.

Nice to hear this :)

My Advice... Never trust any one Blindly to avoid getting hurt... , Always keep smiling and never get worried or stressed, If some one is laughing at you or hurting you intentionally with there words always keep silence and avoid., Be it any situation never get afraid and face it by giving your level best.
Good advices :) keep smiling

Attachments

• D39F7F91-9CBF-4EA3-B032-074B39226373.jpeg
    D39F7F91-9CBF-4EA3-B032-074B39226373.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 54