• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dreams

martinb

Favoured Frenzy
What's the oddest dream you have had ?
Have you have a dream and the events of the have come true or you have try to fit them into real events days later ?

When I was in my teens I had dreams of huge gears n stuff I found out later that it ws where I would work till date a thermal power plant

I had a dream when I was studying bachelors degree that I was addressing a group and later after completing my masters I used to give training in Computer courses to the students and it was just a part time job

My dream is to make my career in a way of travelling...
Kv
when I said about dreams I meant the dreams you have when your asleep the ones were you wake up remembering bits from them.

But I do love your dream of travelling as a career.
Keep reaching for the stars

Ah!....Most of my dreams, when I wokeup it has been shattered.....I cant remember atleast of any pinch lol

Ah!....Most of my dreams, when I wokeup it has been shattered.....I cant remember atleast of any pinch lol
dreamt I was being chased thru a snow covered forest once by a wolf
kept running thru the fir trees
There was a fallen tree
I jumped over it but fell onto my back
as I looked up I saw the wolf standing on the fallen tree
as it jumped onto me
I could feel its paws landing on my shoulders
I woke up at this point
as I quickly opened my eyes , my dog was there.
he had jumped up onto the bed and landed on my shoulders just at the same time as the wolf in my dream.
bit weird or just odd timing