• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't lose her ❤

A girl that cries over you,
stresses over you,
gets mad at what you do,
worries about you,
is the type of girl who
is real and down for you.

Don't lose her. ❤
I found her and I let her go :cry1:

I'm the world to this girl. Keeping that In mind, she wants my world to be her only- noone else. I let go of friendships, I let go of acquaintances, I gave up Work-place Jibber Jabber, frankly I even transferred to a all guy department at work to make her happy. Cuz I knew it was worth it.

BUT, when she bitched about my mom as not worthy to be a part of my life, I could'nt go through with it, and I had to let her go.

What do you think @SAKSHI_ ?​

I found her and I let her go :cry1:

I'm the world to this girl. Keeping that In mind, she wants my world to be her only- noone else. I let go of friendships, I let go of acquaintances, I gave up Work-place Jibber Jabber, frankly I even transferred to a all guy department at work to make her happy. Cuz I knew it was worth it.

BUT, when she bitched about my mom as not worthy to be a part of my life, I could'nt go through with it, and I had to let her go.

What do you think @SAKSHI_ ?​
You are the ryt who let her go. If a girl can't respect your mother then she doesn't deserve you. Our first priority is our parents.